Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
richards30 said:
The Doctor said:
Tevez is clearly a better striker than Jovetic...............why are posters so ready to ditch him?
From what I've seen of Jovetic he lacks pace and would slow us down.
Carlos has earned a contract extension.

don't think he wants one though mate so best off to get something?

We don't know that for sure until the club announce it.

Jovetic is not an out & out striker & not as prolific a scorer as Tevez has been at City, but he is more prolific than Tevez was for Utd or Argentina.

He is only 23 & missed a year through injury.

maybe we`re only going with one up top and jovetic in the hole behind?

The Doctor said:
Tevez is clearly a better striker than Jovetic...............why are posters so ready to ditch him?
From what I've seen of Jovetic he lacks pace and would slow us down.
Carlos has earned a contract extension.

You didn't notice Tevez's loss of pace last season then?

With Tevez 29 and Jovetic 23, one playing in England and for Argentina, the other in Italy and for Montenegro, how can anyone compare both???

Anyway, Jovetic is highly rated, but I'm not sure we're that interested. Unless City tried to wrongfoot the media. I think it's one of the targets from our former managementteam.

Kun Aguero said:
Milner7 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2013/06/09/4036077/jovetic-i-need-to-leave-fiorentina

by the looks of this article he's off to juventus and 13 goals in 31 appearances for a 23 year old worth 30mil isn't that good to me. Balo is 22 we sold him for €20m plus bonuses and add-ons scored 12 in 13.

STOP MAKING SHITE UP!!!!

How am i making itup? thats the truth overrated imo.

richards30 said:
Neville Kneville said:
richards30 said:
don't think he wants one though mate so best off to get something?

We don't know that for sure until the club announce it.

Jovetic is not an out & out striker & not as prolific a scorer as Tevez has been at City, but he is more prolific than Tevez was for Utd or Argentina.

He is only 23 & missed a year through injury.

maybe we`re only going with one up top and jovetic in the hole behind?

He would be most suited to that job, but he may just be one of several back up options we have enquired about in case we miss out on Isco.

Really surprised not to see more buzz about this guy. Natural successor to Tevez (needs to score more), isco alternative, young and we've supposedly got first refusal.

Juve wanted him but are now after Tevez, maybe there's a sort of agreement between the clubs?

Jovetic is so plan C - good player but really not great. Coaching report will say 'competent and capable' Probably closing the gap on Tevez as Tevez fades but he won't take us to a new level. No issues with signing him but won't get excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.