Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovetic

NQCitizen said:
Ovo said:
I'll ask again, where would he play if he signed? Does anybody actually know.

Back-up for Nasri / Silva / Tevez, in the line of 3 behind the striker, I'd think.

Thanks for the response. So a position we don't actually need a player for then? Bit strange that.

Re: Jovetic

NQCitizen said:
Ovo said:

Back-up for Nasri / Silva / Tevez, in the line of 3 behind the striker, I'd think.
Exactly this. Can replace any of the 3.

Ovo said:
NQCitizen said:
Ovo said:

Thanks for the response. So a position we don't actually need a player for then? Bit strange that.

I definitely agree we need another CB and CM but covering for injury and exhaustion to to those 3 key players would be smart if its financially viable, not to mention being able to introduce another impact player from the bench now and then.

Ovo said:
NQCitizen said:
Ovo said:

In a position not too disimilar to Nasri & Silva, and considering that we have 8 senior midfielders, 5 of which are strictly central midfielders, a title to retain and a Champions League to excel in, a position in which we do need players.

But that is by the by (as there is no credible suggestion from anyone anywhere that we have ever been or are ever likely to be interested in signing him).

Jovetic

NQCitizen said:
Ovo said:
NQCitizen said:

I definitely agree we need another CB and CM but covering for injury and exhaustion to to those 3 key players would be smart if its financially viable, not to mention being able to introduce another impact player from the bench now and then.

I agree with you about the CB and CM. although if we sign Sinclair that's another option to play there, Yaya can play there and Milner can at push. Just seems a strange move to me. I trust Bobby though, if he goes for him then he's got a plan.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Sinclair looks very likely to join, can anyone actually see us signing both these guys even if Dzeko goes?

Yes mate, if Dzeko goes we need another striker. Don't know an awful lot about Jovetic but he is highly rated.

NQCitizen said:
Ovo said:

that's one expensive back-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.