Steve Bruce

mac said:
Kun Aguero said:
Aphex said:
Just had the misfortune of turning SSN on as he was wanking over that flucky lob. Embarrassing.

To be honest it was a brilliant goal but 'kin 'ell he went over the fucking top with his "wow wow wows"
Every week there are goals equal or better, but it's the rags so we get a wankfest.we better batter these retarded cock suckers tonight
Yaya could deliberately lob the gay from our penalty area tonight and it'd be a fluke, if grannyshagger scores a tap in it'll be GOTS, watch.

mac said:
Kun Aguero said:
Aphex said:
Just had the misfortune of turning SSN on as he was wanking over that flucky lob. Embarrassing.

To be honest it was a brilliant goal but 'kin 'ell he went over the fucking top with his "wow wow wows"
Every week there are goals equal or better, but it's the rags so we get a wankfest.we better batter these retarded cock suckers tonight
On Saturday night, Rooney's goal was at the END of all the news bulletin's, not in a celebratory way, but in a 'oh, and this happened', way - the BBC news in particular. I expected a wankfest, and would have no complaints as it was a high-quality goal regardless what anyone thinks of him and/or united. To be honest though it's not been rammed down our throats even a quarter of what I thought it would be.

aguero93:20 said:
mac said:
Kun Aguero said:
Yaya could deliberately lob the gay from our penalty area tonight and it'd be a fluke, if grannyshagger scores a tap in it'll be GOTS, watch.
We have seen it all before.it is nailed on.

Kun Aguero said:
Aphex said:

It wasn't bad mate, but the 'keeper didn't help matters. If it wins goal of the season tho..

Pigeonho said:
mac said:
Kun Aguero said:
On Saturday night, Rooney's goal was at the END of all the news bulletin's, not in a celebratory way, but in a 'oh, and this happened', way - the BBC news in particular. I expected a wankfest, and would have no complaints as it was a high-quality goal regardless what anyone thinks of him and/or united. To be honest though it's not been rammed down our throats even a quarter of what I thought it would be.
Was it any better than yaya's or the Norwich one( tettey I think ).he hit it at what was really an open goal.the other 2 had more skill and technical ability.

mac said:
Pigeonho said:
mac said:
Was it any better than yaya's or the Norwich one( tettey I think ).he hit it at what was really an open goal.the other 2 had more skill and technical ability.
Not seen the Norwich one, but to say Yaya's goal was better is blue-blinkered, imo. Yaya's goal was superb, yet again from him, but to hit it from where he was compared to Rooney is a damn sight easier, again though not to take anything away from yaya before I get labeled a 'rag ****' or something equally as immature. I couldn't care less if it was Rooney, Aguero or Grant Holt for Villa - to score from the half way line is top quality, shit keeping or not. If Aguero had scored that, not many would be pointing to the keeper, it would simply have been the goal of the season in the way many are claiming Rooney's could possibly be.

Point still stands though, the goal, as good as it was, hasn't been rammed down our throats like I thought it would be.

Pigeonho said:
mac said:
Pigeonho said:
Not seen the Norwich one, but to say Yaya's goal was better is blue-blinkered, imo. Yaya's goal was superb, yet again from him, but to hit it from where he was compared to Rooney is a damn sight easier, again though not to take anything away from yaya before I get labeled a 'rag ****' or something equally as immature. I couldn't care less if it was Rooney, Aguero or Grant Holt for Villa - to score from the half way line is top quality, shit keeping or not. If Aguero had scored that, not many would be pointing to the keeper, it would simply have been the goal of the season in the way many are claiming Rooney's could possibly be.

Point still stands though, the goal, as good as it was, hasn't been rammed down our throats like I thought it would be.
Rag! :)
Tettey's goal has them both put together imo.

aguero93:20 said:
Pigeonho said:
mac said:

Rag! :)
Tettey's goal has them both put together imo.
Ha

Will have to have a search for it in a mo. Thing to remember about Rooney's goal though is that it is rare anyone even attempts to score from there, let alone pulls it off. Shit keeping? Possibly, he definitely should have at least tried harder as it approached the goal, but then again that just makes Rooney's vision good enough to pull the attempt off in the first place. We will see 100 times more volley's, free kicks, etc etc from outside the box than we will attempts from the half way line, so that is why it stands out more and gets the so called wank fest it gets. For those thinking it is just a 'rag' thing, if Negredo spots De Gea off his line tonight and shoots from just inside his own half and the ball drops straight in the goal, no bounces before or anything - i.e. better than Rooney's, it will get far more of a wank fest than the limited one Rooney's goal has received so far. The reason for that is simple - because it would be an outrageous goal.

Wooney´s effort has a tad more of the bizarre than the brilliant for me. The keeper way out of position and the passage of play leading up to it reinforce this idea. I´m sure that those of us who´ve played regularly from school days to adulthood have wellied one in like that on some far flung playing field somewhere. I distinctly remember one at junior school which came to me on the centre circle, sat up and just asked to be transported via the laces and stratosphere towards goal. Hit the underside and bounced in - lovely - couldn´t have hit it any better. Of course it did help back in those days that the goalie was no more than 3ft 13 and a half tall but the point I´m making is that most of the time that effort would have sailed or bounced over the bar. Beckscum´s chip for instance was far more measured and calculated and required pinpoint precision as well as being on the deck so he wasn´t able to just punt it and hope.

Pigeonho said:
mac said:
Pigeonho said:

I have to disagree pidge,yaya's is better because it involved the team, it was practiced on the training field so to then deliver it with ease shows that they work hard in training.also most of of the fulham team were in front of yaya.i hate the rags with a passion but I don't wear blue specs if I see an special individual or team performance.wazzas (can I call him that as everyone else is ) was a good goal but owed a lot to a tosspot keepers positioning.anyhow hope all the media are talking about yaya tomorrow.( for the right reasons)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.