Steve Bruce

article-1360178-0D56F782000005DC-361_306x443.jpg

StMark's said:

How do you go from being a professional athlete to that?<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:15 am --<br /><br />He has a cracking set of tits mind you.

Juan King said:
StMark's said:

How do you go from being a professional athlete to that?

-- Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:15 am --

He has a cracking set of tits mind you.
You stop training but carry on eating, and I don't think the stress helps much either

I think they will beat Stoke tomorrow. Stoke are poor away, and have just played away in Europe. And then the focus will move to someone else. Someone has to be in the bottom 3. But I don't think Bruce is a good manager. Niall Quinn has made some very strange appointments at Sunderland. If Bruce goes, he should go too. He appointed himself, Keane, Sbragia and now Bruce. All mistakes.

MCC said:
The Elephant Man: "When I am under pressure, I open the fridge. And I do like a pork pie with a can of beer."

Who the fuck (apart from SB) goes on the lash and then gets stuck into pork pies? Kebabs and curry, yes, but pork pies?

LOL! Saw him once in KFC. Think they invented the Family Feast just for him.

I think he may be injecting steroids in his head too.

Pork pies & steroids is a bad mixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.