Steve Bruce

He's carrying a shit load of weight, looks like an old lesbian and is in a very stressful job. Not a great combination. Just look at all the problems fat sam allardyce has had.

Bruce needs to have a word with himself. Otherwise he's going to die.

1_barry_conlon said:
Mr Partridge said:
Is it just me or is he one of the worst managers in the game? Sure there have been some truly dreadful ones over the last 20 years(most have managed us) but none of them have lasted as long as elephant man. He's been a top flight manager for a number of years now, but what has he actually got? What has he achieved? What are his managerial qualities and capabilities? He has absolutely nothing at all going for him and just fills his teams with rag rejects.

He's gonna get found out soon I just know it, he's taking Sunderland absolutely nowhere(other than to the championship) just like he's done with the other clubs he's managed, despite his summer signings. Two promotions and one relegation with Birmingham that's it. All he ever does is moan about referees, and kisses Fergie's arse.

No personality, no charisma, no success and 3 wins in his last 20 competitive matches. Niall was one of my first City heroes and I find it hard to take that he's daft enough to keep paying this twat's wages!

Kissing Fergies arse carries a lot of weight in this game.

The Rag antecedents carry a lot of weight in this game. Come to think of it, Bruce is packin' a fair slice or two of horsemeat.

Just had the misfortune of turning SSN on as he was wanking over that flucky lob. Embarrassing.

Aphex said:
Just had the misfortune of turning SSN on as he was wanking over that flucky lob. Embarrassing.

To be honest it was a brilliant goal but 'kin 'ell he went over the fucking top with his "wow wow wows"

Kun Aguero said:
Aphex said:

To be honest it was a brilliant goal but 'kin 'ell he went over the fucking top with his "wow wow wows"
Every week there are goals equal or better, but it's the rags so we get a wankfest.we better batter these retarded cock suckers tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.