Stock up on bog roll here we go again

@unsworthblue

I can’t reply to you as you aren’t quoting properly.

It might be easy for you to decipher what you believe is bullshit. It doesn’t mean that you are right though.

You’ve been radicalised by social media and become an angry warrior trying to save “the truth”.
Yeah ok I have been radicalised by social media and I’m an angry warrior,that’s good to know that,but at least I would never have 5 injections of gods knows what and live my life in fear
We are all different I suppose

Yeah ok I have been radicalised by social media and I’m an angry warrior,that’s good to know that,but at least I would never have 5 injections of gods knows what and live my life in fear
We are all different I suppose
Yeah, I had 2 and have had no side effects and have seen none in my peer group nor anywhere else barring “why are people suddenly dying? Makes you think” shite on social media.

Anyway, this has been done to death. The world has moved on barring the anti vax cranks that are still angry and howling at the moon about it.

Do you believe Mpox is real or is it just another made up virus?

Yeah, I had 2 and have had no side effects and have seen none in my peer group nor anywhere else barring “why are people suddenly dying? Makes you think” shite on social media.

Anyway, this has been done to death. The world has moved on barring the anti vax cranks that are still angry and howling at the moon about it.

Do you believe Mpox is real or is it just another made up virus?
Mate I’m just a radicalised social media conspiracy theorist what would I know
You stick to what you do and I’ll do the same
Why did so many people stop at 2 vaccines? It seems to be a very popular number?
do you think you will take 2 MPOX vax? MPOX ffs yo he even got a quirky little name for it,Jesus Christ

I can't get my head round Anti vaxxers at all. Have you not noticed previously eradicated diseases like measles are coming back? Also there are plenty of immuno suppressed people out there who rely on other people to create herd immunity by having vaccines as they can't

Mate I’m just a radicalised social media conspiracy theorist what would I know
You stick to what you do and I’ll do the same
Why did so many people stop at 2 vaccines? It seems to be a very popular number?
do you think you will take 2 MPOX vax? MPOX ffs yo he even got a quirky little name for it,Jesus Christ
Not much.

I will.

That was what I was recommended by the medical community and it worked in keeping me and my family alive.

If Mpox becomes a danger and we’re suggested to take a vaccine to protect ourselves and our families, I’d have no hesitation in having what was advised.

For me, peered medical expertise trumps Twitter doctors. That isn’t radical. It is when turned around though.

Not much.

I will.

That was what I was recommended by the medical community and it worked in keeping me and my family alive.

If Mpox becomes a danger and we’re suggested to take a vaccine to protect ourselves and our families, I’d have no hesitation in having what was advised.

For me, peered medical expertise trumps Twitter doctors. That isn’t radical. It is when turned around though.
Ok well good luck with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.