Stock up on bog roll here we go again

I can't get my head round Anti vaxxers at all. Have you not noticed previously eradicated diseases like measles are coming back? Also there are plenty of immuno suppressed people out there who rely on other people to create herd immunity by having vaccines as they can't
I'll take it one step further. Their logic is completely brain dead.

If this was all a world government conspiracy, there was no COVID etc....

Wouldn't it make sense to get rid of the "intelligent free thinkers" that are "onto them"?

Keep your compliant citizens alive. Then kill all those that haven't had the vaccine. HEY PRESTO. No more really clever people that are onto them.

So when the government release the real virus that we're all immune from, they're all fucked :)

Symptoms of Monkey AIDS

Go ape shit watching your team concede a goal.

Up to monkey business

Eating more bananas than the daily intake

Having a bad back and silver back

Urge to move to Gibraltar to steal from people

I just can’t anybody being so fucking stupid to have 5 injections,sit in their house waiting for some lying **** on the bullshit media channel of their choice to direct them in what to do next,surely you have all learnt a lesson ,surely you can’t be that stupid to have that many injections and listen to complete psychopathic liars,ok mock and scoff all you like I’m used to it,it doesn’t bother me but please,come on everybody let’s learn from our mistakes,admit that you’ve been had over and refuse to partake in the bullshit

Have a day off you fucking paranoid dickhead.

Go and watch a Trump rally on YouTube or something.

I wonder how many of the anti vaxers, they’re changing our DNA, types, will forgo the vaccine for this one. Preferring instead a combination of bravado, ignorance, gullibity, it’s a hoax and anyway Jesus will protect us. You know, scientifically proven response?

Let’s hope to doesn’t come to that obviously, but having watched the reports on the news and seeing those poor souls, I have a feeling those types will be thin on the ground. Very thin.

Joking aside I wonder how many people would go along with this and roll up their sleeve to take a vaccine.
I can see Scottyboi and his type who shit themselves and panicked/believed the lies last time forming an orderly queue
Talking to people (in the real world not internet) then there is so many people saying they wouldn’t fall for the bullshit again,wouldn’t sit in their house wearing a mask,afraid to talk to their loved ones,listen to Healdplace or any other of the bollox that people fell for last time
Let’s hope people have learnt their lessons,I fear not and we would all have to suffer because of the lack of people being brave enough to say NO to these psychopaths
What a ****!

Symptoms of Monkey AIDS

Go ape shit watching your team concede a goal.

Up to monkey business

Eating more bananas than the daily intake

Having a bad back and silver back

Urge to move to Gibraltar to steal from people
Not forgetting, shitting in your own hand and throwing it at unsuspecting passers-by.

I just can’t anybody being so fucking stupid to have 5 injections,sit in their house waiting for some lying **** on the bullshit media channel of their choice to direct them in what to do next,surely you have all learnt a lesson ,surely you can’t be that stupid to have that many injections and listen to complete psychopathic liars,ok mock and scoff all you like I’m used to it,it doesn’t bother me but please,come on everybody let’s learn from our mistakes,admit that you’ve been had over and refuse to partake in the bullshit

Are you also on the David Icke forum mate?

Joking aside I wonder how many people would go along with this and roll up their sleeve to take a vaccine.
I can see Scottyboi and his type who shit themselves and panicked/believed the lies last time forming an orderly queue
Talking to people (in the real world not internet) then there is so many people saying they wouldn’t fall for the bullshit again,wouldn’t sit in their house wearing a mask,afraid to talk to their loved ones,listen to Healdplace or any other of the bollox that people fell for last time
Let’s hope people have learnt their lessons,I fear not and we would all have to suffer because of the lack of people being brave enough to say NO to these psychopaths

Without co-opting on the personal attack, I agree with you.

People missed some of the bluest skies I ever saw in my life at that period. Streets and skies were empty, no stink and the animals came out!

It felt like being the last soul on earth to me! I remember thinking 'What a time to be alive!'!

I wonder how many of the anti vaxers, they’re changing our DNA, types, will forgo the vaccine for this one. Preferring instead a combination of bravado, ignorance, gullibity, it’s a hoax and anyway Jesus will protect us. You know, scientifically proven response?

Let’s hope to doesn’t come to that obviously, but having watched the reports on the news and seeing those poor souls, I have a feeling those types will be thin on the ground. Very thin.

Have you thought beyond the 'Me! Me! Me!' aspects of society today?

I mean, why aren't people in Western society or governments urging makers of these life saving vaccines to vaccinate the poor citizens of countries that can't afford the medicines or have the facilities to make the said vaccines??

Would it help stop the spread for the 'good of humanity'?

Why must medical companies always need to make a profit for these things.

It's shameful this need for capitalism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.