Stockport County v City 28 July

I'd go but I despise County so they're not getting my money. Plus, spending a few hours in the company of the soz 'ard Edgeley 'Eads isn't exactly my idea of an enjoyable pre-season day out.

kev20971 said:
blueinsa said:
kev20971 said:
Jesus mate that was back in the 90's we were shit, County were better, so take it on the chin and move on ! It's 2012 and we are the champions and in the champions league.

Wont forget the shit their fans gave, never.

Despise the cunts and will celebrate the day they go out of business.

City have done nothing but support the club down the years and us fans have stuck money through their coffers but for me, not one penny more or ever!
Sorry mate, i don't see County as a rival, like i said, it's history now and we have bigger fish to fry, let County have their moment in sun, the future is blue mate, sky blue !

I dont see them as a rival either mate.

I used to see them as a local North West club who I wished the best too and would contribute financially to when we played them in friendlies but now I see them as cunts and I hope they go under.

Karma is a real woman!

Yeah County used to be a Friday night game to go to now and then. Unfortunately their FANS decided that they were going to give us plenty of shit, attack us when they got a chance and take the piss as often as possible in our moment of despair. Attacking Reddish Blues was just another nail in their coffin. Most of the cunts are closet reds anyway.

They were rivals for a few seconds in the scheme of things but did and said stuff which stays long in the memory.

Can't image who will actually be playing in this match.

City surely won't be fielding the Euro players because they should be back by then and with the rest of the team (including a lot of EDS players) in Austria who do we have left.

I reckon some of the Adacemy lads on the verge of EDS will get a shout... but appart from that there's no one left?!

Funny story about this game. yoonited were approached for this game, their admin had to check whether they could get a team together with other friendlies going on at the same time. They got back to Stockport 3 days later and said they were up for the game, Stockport then told them to hold fire as they were awaiting a decision from City on their availability!!!!..That's the last I heared on this one from a reliable source at yoonited, obvoiusly City were available and yoonited disapointed yet again!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.