Stoke fans at Picadilly / Trouble {merged}

There was running battles most of the way & and a lot going off behind the pub (Cant remember name) next to the school where I park - I should know got a kick in and I was on my own...was actually glad to come across some of the city lads..it was safer to be with the lads looking for trouble than OB useless twats.

*singingtheblues* said:
In all seriousness, did anybody else on here see what happened outside the Merc garage after full time?
Some impudent tosser in leather gloves and a waxed jacket asked for free sat nav and leather seats and got a bit of a twatting from the sales rep.

sweynforkbeard said:
*singingtheblues* said:
In all seriousness, did anybody else on here see what happened outside the Merc garage after full time?
Some impudent tosser in leather gloves and a waxed jacket asked for free sat nav and leather seats and got a bit of a twatting from the sales rep.

LMFAO. thank you mate, at last there's some humour on here!!!!!

I saw no trouble at all. It seemed like Stoke were kept in for awhie behind the fences.
Should have kept the rags in too.
I was expecting trouble.
I will say that As I was sat in 111 nex to the Stoke I did see th edickhead in the red jacket and hood and his mate with the black hood and scarf acros his face and the fat lad in grey seat pants and top hanging about on street already when we came out. I saw them leave early and escaped getting kept in. Quite a few of them did this saw them leave early and outside. Probably these knob heads.
I'm going to the cup replay on the train should be fun. Get the blood pumping

Coppers aren't all rags as someone has stated. Also the only trouble was all handbags at dawn lots of posturing and shouting. Some big hard stoke men about 20 who must have been in their 40s started to have a go at 4 city fans who were about 16-17. Told them to grow up and act their age and they walked off knuckles dragging. Police had it well sorted imho.

There was a load of Stoke in Deansgate before the game, all horrible old inbreded fuckwits mostly in their 40s looking for trouble, saw a bit of a set to after the game between 2 lots of Stoke, sums them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.