Stoke (merged)

Re: Stoke fans reading this

This is one of those 'no offence but you're a twat' posts. Deary me.

Halfpenny said:

No its a 'no offence but don't be a twat' post.

So we all want a repeat of the scene on Saturday with old people and families being intimidated by the opposing team's fans then?

Every team has total twats supporting them and I guess Dr Mick is one of ours - sadly

Maybe he came over from the dark side and brought his scum thug mentality with him

Let's hope he goes back where he belongs

Halfpenny said:

No, I think its one of those "no offence but im a twat posts" tbh.

r.soleofsalford said:
Stoke fans reading, there`s a novel idea.

you might of got your point accross doing a pictorial post

Lets see if they can fill in the blanks

lg_PC386_F_OFF_Hangman.jpg

Hello Dr Mick

I tried to write this with my crayons, but thankfully a kind visitor to our City showed me how to use a keyboard and the internet (after reading it out to me)

Sarcasm apart, I agree with some of the sentiment of the post, thankfully on Sunday (I had my 9 year old with me) we saw nothing untoward at all, great trip in, busy service station with mixed fans due to the M1 probs, great banter and singing, then we stopped at Sliverspoons/Club 2000 where around 3000 Stokies sang and drank in a crap venue with great atmosphere in the beer garden (loosely, was really some derelict land!), we went for a wonder round the ground and mixed quite freely with like minded Stoke and Bolton fans and had a good crack, a good chat and all was very civil.

The game was obv great for us, but after I met, chatted and had good luck messages from many Bolton fans walking back with us. I must admit to being quite relieved not for me, but for my lad that it was all fairly peaceful. The services at Warwick on the way back were a bit lairy, I took him away from that as my 'Spider-senses' thought better of it as most were fairly pissed, a conifer did its job before we got back on the bus.

However, I was aware of spots of trouble at services (pissed people), some inside the ground with people fighting each other (over standing usually, again pissed people), and in Boltons case, a lot of infighting in the stands and outside as their disaster unfolded.

Think its just a case of be aware, morons from both clubs will be about giving it the large one, walk away and don't even try to enter into dialogue - I like to think I can see it coming and move off in advance!

Have many City mates, I'm looking forward to it as I think its going to be a fairly close game either way, will be about who turns up on the day.

Good luck, get that 4th place sorted out please :-)

(Translated by my visiting friend as everybody knows we are all thick inbed 70's neanderthals down here... :-) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.