Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Post match Discussion Thread

How are QPR going to respond on Tuesday to being slaughtered today by the mighty MK Dons I wonder? Could be complete carnage by Dzeko, Aguero & Co. or alternatively a possible backlash. My money is on the former...so expect a goal-less draw.

herrock said:
Salar said:
Good performance with a good result at Stoke away(which is never easy).Silva was immense.Tevez was also good.Milner had his worst game of this season but other then that a good solid performance.Oh and Zabba was brilliant as always :).

I agree Milner was not at his best going forward , but Pablo wouldn't have been so effective if it wasn't for Milners workrate. A great team performance. Before long all our chances are going to go in and someone is going to get a hammering.
I`ve been saying that for ages, just keep waiting and hope the rags kop it

lionheart said:
How are QPR going to respond on Tuesday to being slaughtered today by the mighty MK Dons I wonder? Could be complete carnage by Dzeko, Aguero & Co. or alternatively a possible backlash. My money is on the former...so expect a goal-less draw.

I think they rested a load of players and have Ben Haim in defence so no wonder,lol!

paulchapo said:
lionheart said:

I think they rested a load of players and have Ben Haim in defence so no wonder,lol!
Seven full internationals were playing.
Harry out!

Wexford Blue said:
grim up north said:
cyprustavern said:
our names on the cup

It is, several times

Must be a misprint.. everyone knows we've got no 'istree!..

always makes me smile ...we are older than liverpool and their record defeat was from us 12 nil i think ...gary james probably will verify it<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 pm --<br /><br />
cyprustavern said:
Wexford Blue said:
grim up north said:
It is, several times

Must be a misprint.. everyone knows we've got no 'istree!..

always makes me smile ...we are older than liverpool and their record defeat was from us 12 nil i think ...gary james probably will verify it

the names may of changed but the history is still there

Solid performance and where was their so called twelve man?

Fantastic support from the blues.

Whelan should have walked.

We were strong in midfield and this without Yaya.

Defence performed fantastic without our leader.

You could feel the team spirit let alone see it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.