Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Post match Discussion Thread

Zaba the warrior won me £40 :-)

£5 on draw h/t, win f/t at 7/2

£1 on Zaba to score first at 25/1

Happy days :-)

lionheart said:
How are QPR going to respond on Tuesday to being slaughtered today by the mighty MK Dons I wonder? Could be complete carnage by Dzeko, Aguero & Co. or alternatively a possible backlash. My money is on the former...so expect a goal-less draw.

Tuesday's QPR teamsheet won't bear any resemblance to today's.

Not being overly negative, and I know Stoke at home are serious opposition, but.....should we be doing a bit better, should we be a bit more efficient? or are we just City - plaything of the gods of chaos?

BackgroundBlue said:
Not being overly negative, and I know Stoke at home are serious opposition, but.....should we be doing a bit better, should we be a bit more efficient? or are we just City - plaything of the gods of chaos?

What are you talking about

grim up north said:
BackgroundBlue said:

Rag

grim up north said:
BackgroundBlue said:

Probably talking about our 1 goal from 20 chances, we aren't very efficient in front of goal in many games, it has to be said. We'd be top if we took a greater % of our chances... certainly West Ham and Chelsea away would have been turned into wins.

lionheart said:
How are QPR going to respond on Tuesday to being slaughtered today by the mighty MK Dons I wonder? Could be complete carnage by Dzeko, Aguero & Co. or alternatively a possible backlash. My money is on the former...so expect a goal-less draw.

We can't afford goal-less draws !

BackgroundBlue said:
grim up north said:
BackgroundBlue said:

Rag

What you talking about now<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
grim up north said:
BackgroundBlue said:

Probably talking about our 1 goal from 20 chances, we aren't very efficient in front of goal in many games, it has to be said. We'd be top if we took a greater % of our chances... certainly West Ham and Chelsea away would have been turned into wins.

Oh shit we haven't scored 3 goals in a game again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.