Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Post match Discussion Thread

5 clean sheets on the bounce...

Decent if not spectacular performance but great result.

Dzeko poor for me and Milner off his game today.

Defence very good with zab and silva the stand out performers for me.

black mamba said:
wireblue said:
Shaelumstash said:
Milner and Dzeko shite. Great result though

Dzeko was far from being shite. He played very well

Dunno about that 'wireblue' .... we need a bit more from Dzeko than that , for my money.

Should be spoken to for standing whinging when play was raging on around him near the end...hate to see that

marco said:
Ducado said:
marco said:
180 mins off another wembley semi final,nice easy draw tomo plzz

Not sure there will many easy ones left after the weekend to be honest, I guess Wigan at home would be OK

millwall
qpr or dons
boro or aldershot
macc or wigan
hull or barnsly
hud or leicester
derby or blackburn

i'd take any of them away or home
You've already been told! FULHAM!

lukyman said:
marco said:
Ducado said:
Not sure there will many easy ones left after the weekend to be honest, I guess Wigan at home would be OK

millwall
qpr or dons
boro or aldershot
macc or wigan
hull or barnsly
hud or leicester
derby or blackburn

i'd take any of them away or home
You've already been told! FULHAM!
Hahahaha THIS!!!

Good performance with a good result at Stoke away(which is never easy).Silva was immense.Tevez was also good.Milner had his worst game of this season but other then that a good solid performance.Oh and Zabba was brilliant as always :).

Salar said:
Good performance with a good result at Stoke away(which is never easy).Silva was immense.Tevez was also good.Milner had his worst game of this season but other then that a good solid performance.Oh and Zabba was brilliant as always :).

I agree Milner was not at his best going forward , but Pablo wouldn't have been so effective if it wasn't for Milners workrate. A great team performance. Before long all our chances are going to go in and someone is going to get a hammering.

One horrible game and place you just want to win and get the fuck out of and we did.Job done!

Only one team wanted to try and play football,what Stoke do bears no resembelence.Where were all their famous vocal loyal fans as well???

A shocker from that **** Whelan i can't believe he used to play for us,he could have easily broken Garcia's ankle.The team were solid and didn't even miss Kompany going off,though i thought we were going to opt to play with ten men it took so long to get a sub on!

Forwards can you please start hitting that fucking big white thing with nets please??

looking like Kompany is out of Tuesdays game at QPR.
Starting 11 for me -

Hart
Zabaleta-Nastasic-Lescott-Clichy
Garcia-Barry
Milner-Tevez-Silva
Dzeko

Very professional performance....
Pablo Zabaleta is unreal though! Legend!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.iconicautographs.com/product.php?id_product=1067" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.iconicautographs.com/product ... oduct=1067</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.