Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
I thought players need 3-4 days to fully recover for the next game, thats why I want a fully fit fresh team to face QPR.

And regarding the Stoke away form, I think City always played better and Stoke like Sunderland sit back and defended with 10 players for the whole game and were lucky to take points from City by relying on set pieces or refs mistakes.

IF City used a weaker team, Stoke will not sit back and it will be open game, which will make the game easier for City.

I disagree with your view, and I will explain why.

Stoke don't have different styles of play ie defensive and offensive, its just one way, which is bullying and anti football SHIT.

That is why, it will have to be experianced players that are needed to get through this tie. Players that have been there before, know their game, the shitty tricks they get upto, to counter play their crap.

I think there is a shout for Pants being a replacement for Hart in this one, because at 6 foot 8, he can be a very intimmidating figure defending set pieces.
We need some warriors, Zabs, Komps, Lescott, Milner, Barry and Tevez, players that don't suffer fools gladly and work rate is never ending as a spine, then Sprinkle some skill* in there, Silva and Aguero to move the ball about and take the piss out of their "Clubbers".

I truely believe that we will let our football rule the roost and show them up for what they really are.

* This doesn't mean the other players are not skillful

I'm confident we'll go through. We tend to draw most games at the Britannia and whenever we play them at home it's always a walk in the park so I wouldn't mind if it went to a replay, although if we can go through at the first time of asking then that'll be a bonus

Graceyboy said:
richardtheref said:
Officials announced

Ref : Howard Webb
Assistant 1: Darren England
Assistant 2: Harry Lennard
4th Official: Lee Mason
Assessor: Alan Wilkie

Is that Official? :-)

if Alan Wilkie is the assessor, i do hope we remind him of what a wanker he was for a certain penalty decision at old trafford.

fathellensbellend said:
Graceyboy said:
richardtheref said:
Officials announced

Ref : Howard Webb
Assistant 1: Darren England
Assistant 2: Harry Lennard
4th Official: Lee Mason
Assessor: Alan Wilkie

Is that Official? :-)

if Alan Wilkie is the assessor, i do hope we remind him of what a wanker he was for a certain penalty decision at old trafford.
And that was a FA Cup game

Hi y'all, just popped by to say hello. I am one of many who previously posted from time to time on the MEN website but have no desire to join the Facebook revolution!
Looking forward to being part of the Bluemoon community :)
I really can't see anything but a win on Saturday by the way - the Double is on!!!

stoke away is always a tricky one and not just for city !!!
like many others at a push i'd take a draw and beat them at home but really think we should be positive and get the result first time
to do that we should play at as close to full strength as possible
keep building momentum and confidence and look to another possible wembley day out
ctid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.