Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Encouraged with what I saw from Garcia. To almost score two headers against a team full of giants shows just how good in the air he is.

I guess it's also encouraging that we've yet to play well so far this season but have still picked up 8 points from 4 games.

Mr Rich said:
pauljv92 said:
Unlucky. But we didnt do enough to win. Didnt deserve to in my opinion.
? Really? Red card, handball, cleared off the line, post?

Exactly, more shots on goal, more shots on target, more possession, all that playing poorly.

Must have watched a different game.

Taking out the Villa cup game... Real away, Arsenal home, Fulham away, Dortmund home, Sunderland (bogey team) home, West Brom away... what happened to those fixtures where we could think "ah, a nice routine win there"? :x

sjoke are so fucking negative,there will be parties in the streets of staffordshire tonight as they celebrate another mammoth point against a top four team..
fuckoff stoke,fuckoff pulis,fuckoff the shittania..

we should be going to shite like this and wiping the fucking floor with them..
did sjoke get into our penalty area in the 2nd half??

bring on real madrid.....(did i really just say that??)

s4swbbjpg.gif

Kompany poor at times again today and Nasri just doesn't fit for me.
I felt the game was there for the taking but there wasn't a sense of urgency the longer the game went on.
WE should be able to beat teams with the likes of Glen Whelan and Walters lining up against us.
Maicon and Garcia did well, don't think Sinclair really got into the game but he did seem to work back.

I'm pissed off with a point.

RandomJ said:
Dzeko should have come on a lot fucking earlier than he did. The guy is on a hot streak and gets dropped to the bench and given a couple minutes at the end. No wonder he isn't happy.

of course, i don't understand this every time ! even if it was dzeko or balotelli against teams like stoke bring one of them earlier at least 10 min not 3 min before the end

i don't understand !

if he took the last one a bit more it could have been in !!!!!!!!!!! fuck

Don't get me wrong.. but easily

Manchini = IDIOT
Maicon = to old for 3rd league, for PL an CL what a waste of money
Garcia = Looks OK
Sinclair = Same shit as AJ

DZEKO= In 3 minutes better than Balotelli in 90 Minutes

Haters gonna hate... but dzeko is still your best forward... I love dzeko and dzeko is a world class player.. as much as you hate him we love him GO EDIN!!!

HazeM3 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Horrendous use of substitutions today from Mancini.

Takes Tevez off the best player by far for Barry ffs and then gives Dzeko 3 minutes.
^^ THis
Bob didn't cover himself in glory today with those subs. Ah well; another point gained, and it could have been all three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.