Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Train said:
HazeM3 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Horrendous use of substitutions today from Mancini.

Takes Tevez off the best player by far for Barry ffs and then gives Dzeko 3 minutes.
^^ THis

I bloody hope dzeko plays against Real Madrid, because i'd be mad if he didn't. 3 fucking minutes, are you serious?

Shhhhhhhhh. Only positives are allowed in this thread :@. ;)

solid performance for me, we deserved all three points but stoke is difficult so i'll take a draw. Javi looks great, nice movement from Sinclair and Maicon translated nicely. So the new boys settled in well.

Can we just sign crouch and play him in the reserves on 80 grand a week. Every year he hurts us

Dirty Harry said:
Played well enough to win that, Clattenburg with a 'fart near their player ? Free-Kick, clatter one of ours ? Fair tackle' policy.

Should see Wilkinson get a retrospective ban for that elbow though, no excuses.

It hurt me how that was reffed

Bluemoon_bosnia said:
Don't get me wrong.. but easily

Manchini = IDIOT
Maicon = to old for 3rd league, for PL an CL what a waste of money
Garcia = Looks OK
Sinclair = Same shit as AJ

DZEKO= In 3 minutes better than Balotelli in 90 Minutes

Haters gonna hate... but dzeko is still your best forward... I love dzeko and dzeko is a world class player.. as much as you hate him we love him GO EDIN!!!

hahahahaha

I would've liked to see Tevez stay on and Barry/Rodwell on for Sinclair. But I'm sure Mancini was just resting him for Madrid.

We missed Kun. Unlucky with the 2 chances at the end and the "handball" at the beginning(commentator said it was a clear handball, but I had a crappy stream so couldn't tell), BUT a draw at the Britannia will suffice.

Man I hate their fans though, booing at absolf***ingloutly everything! At our songs, players, and hell their own players.

CTID, also to the fans that keep singing we score when we want please stop we always concede like a few mins later, and it's arrogant and raggish.

Comrade Buka said:
I am sure, Garcia, Maicon and Sinclair were all told before the game that if we get a draw we are lucky. Defeatist bullshit.

this is a bannable comment. no, you're not sure, and that is preposterous to write

Bizarre substitutions today. I wouldnt have blamed Dzeko if he told Mancini where to go when he was asked to come on for the last 3 minutes. Not Dzeko's biggest fan but getting increasingly pissed off with Balotelli,no doubt he has the talent in there somewhere but havnt seen it nearly enough over the last 2 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.