Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

RandomJ said:
Dzeko should have come on a lot fucking earlier than he did. The guy is on a hot streak and gets dropped to the bench and given a couple minutes at the end. No wonder he isn't happy.

Totally agree with this. 2 minutes at the end of the game is a piss take tbh. Barry for Tevez was very strange as well.

cookster said:
At no point did I think we'd win this game they were at us for 90 minutes. Pity we didn't play with the same intensity.

Were you watching the same game as the rest of us? We were at them for most of the match, they managed a decent attack here and there.

dzeko scores 4 goals on international break and gets benched, and still almost wins the game. He needs more minutes.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Horrendous use of substitutions today from Mancini.

Takes Tevez off the best player by far for Barry ffs and then gives Dzeko 3 minutes.
^^ THis

bluebannana said:
MSP said:
I don't know why everyone is mad at Stoke, they're not champions and they play in the line of their limitations.

exactly.

If it were just that, I would agree, but as I said in the pre-match thread, Stoke are hated because ther don't play football as much as chop wood in a football kit.

They are disliked for almost the same reason Leeds were (would be the same if they managed to win anything while doing it).

danburge82 said:
bluebannana said:
PaleBlue said:
Good first half, poor second. Welcome Javi, looks a beast. Barry was to be expected, rusty. Debutants did well overall, but we look miles away from champions.

based on one game ?
2012-13 - Played 4, played well in none, played okay in four.

so- weve got points in all of them no matter how bad or good weve played, a sign of champions is getting those points.

A draw isn't a bad result, but we probably should have won.

I wont lose any sleep though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.