Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

RandomJ said:
Dzeko should have come on a lot fucking earlier than he did. The guy is on a hot streak and gets dropped to the bench and given a couple minutes at the end. No wonder he isn't happy.

Have to agree,maybe the boss can explain......

Mancini still dont know how to win away to Everton, Stoke, Sunderland...

Didnt play well at all, strange subs, Dzeko way too late, but even in two minutes he did more than Balotelli in 85 minutes...
It is sad if Dzeko is only fourth choice between strikers behind Balotelli. He scored 4 goals in international matches. He scored before that in City amtches. Next to Tevez he is in the best form Agüero just coming back from injury...

Their goal was handball but stil we had more than 60 minutes to do something apart from tha last minute we created very few chances. Garcia's goal then Yaya's big miss and that's it...

It was always going to be hard away to Stoke we simply cant beat them and it didnt change this time. We need to play well ot sure we will learn from it. Passing the ball sideways at the back in 75 minutes and in the middle come on.

Clattenburg eat your mother.

Horrendous use of substitutions today from Mancini.

Takes Tevez off the best player by far for Barry ffs and then gives Dzeko 3 minutes.

MSP said:
I don't know why everyone is mad at Stoke, they're not champions and they play in the line of their limitations.

I agree with that statment. They will make life difficult for anybody at home.

bluebannana said:
PaleBlue said:
Good first half, poor second. Welcome Javi, looks a beast. Barry was to be expected, rusty. Debutants did well overall, but we look miles away from champions.

based on one game ?
2012-13 - Played 4, played well in none, played okay in four.

MSP said:
I don't know why everyone is mad at Stoke, they're not champions and they play in the line of their limitations.

Because their dirty. I have no problem with them using long ball tactics, but its the attack on players that shits me off. Its unsportsmanlike & bloody annoying that it's allowed by the ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.