Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

hgblue said:
RandomJ said:
Dzeko should have come on a lot fucking earlier than he did. The guy is on a hot streak and gets dropped to the bench and given a couple minutes at the end. No wonder he isn't happy.
Totally agree with this. 2 minutes at the end of the game is a piss take tbh. Barry for Tevez was very strange as well.
It's hard to understand the subs today.

HazeM3 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Horrendous use of substitutions today from Mancini.

Takes Tevez off the best player by far for Barry ffs and then gives Dzeko 3 minutes.
^^ THis

I bloody hope dzeko plays against Real Madrid, because i'd be mad if he didn't. 3 fucking minutes, are you serious?

I suspect the majority on here would have taken a point before the game and a point is what we have. Just one of those horrible fixtures we have to get out of the way.

pudge said:
FUCK! Post and a goal line clearance in the last minute!
As someone with no screen access, I had absolutely no idea what happened towards the end. Some bloody useless and irritating posts on the Matchday Forum as usual.

kanovic said:
dzeko scores 4 goals on international break and gets benched, and still almost wins the game. He needs more minutes.

Dzeko looked better in 3 or 4 minutes today than Balotelli did for the 88 or so he played. Mario's turn & shot & one two with Tevez were both good but apart from that I thought he was poor again today. He seems to spend more time on the floor than on his feet.

If Stoke played at the bottom of our fooking garden I wouldn`t even open the curtains to watch the twats.Horrible team,horrible supporters and hate the fucking Manager with a vengeance.
However,I would have said from the onset,that I would have taken a point and more teams will get nothing off them on their midden.

[/quote]

The subs were strange, sure, but can you really dispute the starting 11?[/quote]

with the CL not really....only thing that concerned me was Balotelli, just don't think he has the temperment to play Stoke at the Brit.

Bluemoon_bosnia said:
Don't get me wrong.. but easily

Manchini = IDIOT
Maicon = to old for 3rd league, for PL an CL what a waste of money
Garcia = Looks OK
Sinclair = Same shit as AJ

DZEKO= In 3 minutes better than Balotelli in 90 Minutes

Haters gonna hate... but dzeko is still your best forward... I love dzeko and dzeko is a world class player.. as much as you hate him we love him GO EDIN!!!
Go away fanboy

Train said:
HazeM3 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Horrendous use of substitutions today from Mancini.

Takes Tevez off the best player by far for Barry ffs and then gives Dzeko 3 minutes.
^^ THis

I bloody hope dzeko plays against Real Madrid, because i'd be mad if he didn't. 3 fucking minutes, are you serious?

It will be Tevez and Aguero and Dzeko as the impact sub if that isn't working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.