Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

We deserved to win today, they were lucky with their goal and also lucky not to concede three goals. Referee was poor also.

jimharri said:
Unknown_Genius said:
jimharri said:
Seriously?

I think he will. I love Zabaleta, and Richards, but Maicon's attacking abilities, particularly at home, would give him an edge.
I thought a Right Back's primary role was to defend? That being the case, I would go Micah, Zab and Maicon in that order.

But when we're at home sometimes they don't have to defend that much, same reason Kolarov plays over Clichy sometimes. Maicon is very good getting forward.

jimharri said:
Unknown_Genius said:
jimharri said:
Seriously?

I think he will. I love Zabaleta, and Richards, but Maicon's attacking abilities, particularly at home, would give him an edge.
I thought a Right Back's primary role was to defend? That being the case, I would go Micah, Zab and Maicon in that order.

At home, most teams are coming to come and park the bus. Away last season, quite a few teams did this, West Brom and Sunderland spring to mind. Maicon could be important against that.

We need to get our swagger back. Sometimes, i feel like our defenders play scared, its unusual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.