Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

buckshot said:
Clearwater said:
BillyShears said:
Having just seen it again on French tv I've no fucking idea how handball wasn't given against Crouch. He must've handled it 3 times in the space of five seconds. Appalling decision.
The criteria for him is different, he's clumsy.
For me it's situations like this that are the reason that instant replay will never be instituted. They'd have had to disallow that goal.
I am not trying to get anyone annoyed, but shit like this will happen all season long. Can you imagine the "scandal" that would be City to be champion 2 years in a row?

Ducado said:
Silva Service said:
1) Chelsea 10
2) Rags 9
3) Arsenal 8
4) City 8

From now on it'll be a variation of this.

We have had two really hard away games already, the season has only just started and we are warming up

still no where near our best form but I thought the display today was good..If luck had gone our way then we could have had 3 poss 4..

Ducado said:
Silva Service said:
1) Chelsea 10
2) Rags 9
3) Arsenal 8
4) City 8

From now on it'll be a variation of this.

We have had two really hard away games already, the season has only just started and we are warming up

You can only play what's in front of you and I wouldn't consider Liverpool nor Stoke to be particularly hard opponents. Historically they may be tough grounds to go to so sure a point is always better than none, but that's two away games in which we've let poorer opposition off the hook.

Definitely too early to worry, but the games are going to come thick and fast for the next month or so, and at the end of it the league will have taken some shape as will the CL. We need to start finding a little form and also need to find a clean sheet from somewhere.

Karma will be a woman Tony!!

Stoke manager Tony Pulis on Peter Crouch's controversial goal for the Potters: "I haven't seen it but if Peter has [handled it] I'm absolutely delighted to have got one against one of the big clubs. Usually it is the big clubs who get one against us."

maicon was pretty poor for me, would prefer richards there.

2 in centre mid for me aswell for madrid- garcia, rodwell with toure pushed up more

bigquinn772 said:
Karma will be a woman Tony!!

Stoke manager Tony Pulis on Peter Crouch's controversial goal for the Potters: "I haven't seen it but if Peter has [handled it] I'm absolutely delighted to have got one against one of the big clubs. Usually it is the big clubs who get one against us."

Wow what a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.