Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

A point is acceptable and it's good to get this fixture out of the way early season.

Good to see Barry back and three lads made debuts. Everyone overreacting about the start to the season but we're still in unbeaten and will improve when everyone's back and have had a few training sessions.

Bring on Tuesday oh and by the way to all the moaning twats we are playing Real Madrid!

BillyShears said:
Ducado said:
Silva Service said:
1) Chelsea 10
2) Rags 9
3) Arsenal 8
4) City 8

From now on it'll be a variation of this.

We have had two really hard away games already, the season has only just started and we are warming up

You can only play what's in front of you and I wouldn't consider Liverpool nor Stoke to be particularly hard opponents. Historically they may be tough grounds to go to so sure a point is always better than none, but that's two away games in which we've let poorer opposition off the hook.

Definitely too early to worry, but the games are going to come thick and fast for the next month or so, and at the end of it the league will have taken some shape as will the CL. We need to start finding a little form and also need to find a clean sheet from somewhere.

Do you not think that the team are kind of settling in still, a few new faces new tactics to get used to etc, it looks that way to me showed some real good flashes of form today, I am not that concerned, I think the more games they play the better they will become

Point away at Liverpool last season and point away at Stoke last season so still on for 89 points and champions again this season.

Overall the results are similar to what you'd expect for the top 4 except:- United losing at Everton; Arsenal winning at Liverpool and drawing with Sunderland; Chelsea drawing at QPR.

So not all that bad. Apart from the goal difference.

we played well today against the meatheads, crappenberg at his best as usual against us. fuck knows how stoke got a point, pub side at best.

bigquinn772 said:
Karma will be a woman Tony!!

Stoke manager Tony Pulis on Peter Crouch's controversial goal for the Potters: "I haven't seen it but if Peter has [handled it] I'm absolutely delighted to have got one against one of the big clubs. Usually it is the big clubs who get one against us."

Pulis is a twat of the highest order, they get away with murder at that ground every time they play a top team. I've got no problem with the fans at all, they create a cauldron and that is a good thing (we could learn from that), but their manager and team are fooking disgusting. They could have had two reds today (Chainsaw Charlie's persistent fouling unpunished and whoever elbowed Mario) if not for that joke of a ref Clattenberg who always seems to pick his side in the first minute and stick with them.

The cookie monster said:
Champagne Charlie said Stoke deserved a draw and had the better of it

Is he for real.

I watched the whole game and agree with him. We shaded the first and them the second.

The cookie monster said:
Champagne Charlie said Stoke deserved a draw and had the better of it

Is he for real.

There isn't one person who sits on that "panel" who i'd listen to with regards to anything to do with football. The lot of them are clueless.

RandomJ said:
bigquinn772 said:
Karma will be a woman Tony!!

Stoke manager Tony Pulis on Peter Crouch's controversial goal for the Potters: "I haven't seen it but if Peter has [handled it] I'm absolutely delighted to have got one against one of the big clubs. Usually it is the big clubs who get one against us."

Wow what a ****.

Yep, always been an obnoxious cnut

Cant believe the hate for maicon:s

And people saying about his age? He fucking dusted a fresh etherington and just took ball off him when he had about 15 yards on him.

Javi looked fucking superb and oh how i wish that header would have sneaked in!!!!

Stoke are just Stoke they do what they have to which is fair enough but they are a bunch of inbred cnuts but hey ho.

Good point all in all good have so easily been 3 but bring on the next game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.