Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

I dont think weve been at the races all season so far but every team we are going to be up against will be well up for it. I thought we were slow at times today but still should have had 3 points. We always struggle at Stoke and Liverpool at least we are unbeaten in 4 and things can surely only get better. Thought Garcia looked good, Sinclair was quiet. Roll on Tuesday.

joezilla said:
i think we've set the priority on the champions league. it's wrong in my opinion.

I hope not, it's a lottery. Winning back to back prem titles should be the priority but we are not Sheikh..

cookster said:
The cookie monster said:
Champagne Charlie said Stoke deserved a draw and had the better of it

Is he for real.

I watched the whole game and agree with him. We shaded the first and them the second.

Put the crack pipe down! How did Stoke have the better of it?

Stillsy said:
Cant believe the hate for maicon:s

And people saying about his age? He fucking dusted a fresh etherington and just took ball off him when he had about 15 yards on him.

Javi looked fucking superb and oh how i wish that header would have sneaked in!!!!

Stoke are just Stoke they do what they have to which is fair enough but they are a bunch of inbred cnuts but hey ho.

Good point all in all good have so easily been 3 but bring on the next game.
Least he could do after giving him the ball in the first place

I don't know where all this complaint about Balotelli is coming from. Is it because Dzeko almost scored a goal on the counter in the last minute? Balotelli I thought was skipping past his defender and linking well with Tevez. This was probably his best game in terms of team play.

Today Mancini seems worried with Tuesday's match... I hope that Garcia, Tevez and Aguero will start against Real.

Results against the teams we have played so far this season have virtually mirrored the results from last season. Its only because last season we had 4 wins off the belt that our start this season looks dodgy.

Last season (H) Bolton 2-0
(A) Liverpool 1-1
(H) QPR 3-2
(A) Stoke 1-1

points 8, Goals For 7, Goals Against 4.

This season (H) Southampton/Bolton 3-2
(A) Liverpool 2-2
(H) QPR 3-1
(A) Stoke 1-1

Points 8, Goals For 9, Goals against 6.

IMO the point total of 89 wont be reached by anybody this season more like 78-82 so were on track. Just need to shore up the defence a little we will be turning the draws from last season into wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.