Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

MC ID said:
flb said:
blue underpants said:
I have just got back and i am a little bit worse for wear but here is my take on it all
We have dropped the biggest bollock in Citys history in gettng shot of Mancini
We have hired near pensioner who has not got a clue what he has got himself into with the premier league and is badly out of his depth
The rags will muller us next week
That is all
Good night

Totally agree mate and all these Txixi / Pellagrini arse lickers will soon be running to the hills mark my words, we look devoid of tactics and enthusiasm coupled with not having a fucking clue formation wise and team selection we look like an Alan Ball select eleven (RIP) Why do people assume Txixi and Soriano don't make mistakes ? They have employed a stroke able old Labrador as manager who will be gone in three seasons max. He bins Barry in a disgrace of a decision and keeps Garcia who is nowhere near as good or influential.

A bad bad appointment, the Spaniards don't give a shit, it's a win win situation wether they get peddled or not .

You do wonder in all of this where is the guy who knows the Premier League inside and out.

Kidd is probably the one with most PL knowledge.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:55 pm --<br /><br />
Paulmcfc2703 said:
MC ID said:
Fine I'll say it...

Thought Kolarov was yet again good today.

(awaits execution)
Were you one of those blues getting high in the toilets?

Must have been, he was poor again and just not good enough.

blue underpants said:
I have just got back and i am a little bit worse for wear but here is my take on it all
We have hired near pensioner who has not got a clue what he has got himself into with the premier league and is badly out of his depth
That is all
Good night

I don't think they will because we are at home but I do believe those thinking that Utd will struggle because of Moyes are wide of the mark, and we will struggle because of our away form unless he gets to grip with it quickly because the two games away we have played are worrying even at this early stage.

Ducado said:
blue underpants said:
That is all
Good night
Good night Noris
Imight have my Norris head on and be a bit pissed but time will tell, we are going friggin nowhere with this guy, he does not even want to be here, we played better under Pearce and his little donkey

MC ID said:
flb said:
blue underpants said:
That is all
Good night

Totally agree mate and all these Txixi / Pellagrini arse lickers will soon be running to the hills mark my words, we look devoid of tactics and enthusiasm coupled with not having a fucking clue formation wise and team selection we look like an Alan Ball select eleven (RIP) Why do people assume Txixi and Soriano don't make mistakes ? They have employed a stroke able old Labrador as manager who will be gone in three seasons max. He bins Barry in a disgrace of a decision and keeps Garcia who is nowhere near as good or influential.

A bad bad appointment, the Spaniards don't give a shit, it's a win win situation wether they get peddled or not .

You do wonder in all of this where is the guy who knows the Premier League inside and out.[/quot

Dropping Navas and Aguero today is nothing short of a disgrace, I will add Dzeko and Fernandinho to that.

The guy is clueless , all this shit about knowing what the PL is like, really.

We've been given the runaround by Cardiff , Hull and to a lesser extent a Mark Hughes managed Stoke City.

Anybody have any idea why Edin wasn't involved today ?

flb said:
MC ID said:
flb said:

You do wonder in all of this where is the guy who knows the Premier League inside and out.[/quot

Dropping Navas and Aguero today is nothing short of a disgrace, I will add Dzeko and Fernandinho to that.

The guy is clueless , all this shit about knowing what the PL is like, really.

We've been given the runaround by Cardiff , Hull and to a lesser extent a Mark Hughes managed Stoke City.

Anybody have any idea why Edin wasn't involved today ?

Could have enhanced his supersub tag but didn't get the chance.

mancity1 said:
Stoned Rose said:
An interesting shift seems to have occurred.

The last 3 games have seen teams not park the bus against us but instead they've actually had a right good go and on all 3 occasions IMO gotten the better of us, especially in the middle third.

That in itself tells me something is different.

I think they call it a '2 man midfield'.

It doesn't suit our personnel and playing that way with a patched up back 4 to protect is very arrogant, very stupid or both.

Imo to win games in this league it's almost essential to control midfield. Controlling midfield does two things i) it takes the heat off the back 4 and ii) it allows you (in theory) to create chances to score. Mancini was very very big on this and imo was spot on in this aspect (he did get other things wrong though).

If we go with a 2 man midfield the scum will obliterate us mark my words.

The Plzen game is now pivotal. Should we not win that game the pressure on the manager and players will be immense going into the derby and the 'doubts' will be pervasive.

The 2 man midfield has to go.

I'd go 4-5-1 v Plzen. Flood the midfield and control the middle third. The rest will come as a result of said control.

Its the consensus of opinion on here and people often say football is a simple game made harder by participants and managers wanting things and trying to implement strategies that don't work.

You would think that if it was that simple we would do it and maybe it is.

The toolman blames his tools for not doing something that the tool is incapable of doing but rather than building something his tools are capable of doing he buys a newer version of the old tool and ends up becoming a tool himself.

You are such a tool.

kippaxblue76 said:
blue underpants said:
That is all
Good night

One to many mate :)
Not enough, fuckers wouldnt serve us in the Brunswick, and its TOO by the way

Today's performance nowhere near as bad as so many on here suggest. Defensively solid, particularly in the second half and at set-pieces. City comfortably the better side in the last twenty minutes, even if we failed to create clear chances. Three clean sheets in four now, several players injured about to come back, a big champs' league game ahead, going toe-to-toe with Utd next week as their equals, if not betters. Calm down everyone. Take the rough with the smooth. Patience, forbearance, equanimity, old fashioned virtues. We have our problems, who hasn't! I'm enjoying the ride, I suggest a few more on here start singing a happier tune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.