Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

flb said:
MC ID said:
flb said:
Totally agree mate and all these Txixi / Pellagrini arse lickers will soon be running to the hills mark my words, we look devoid of tactics and enthusiasm coupled with not having a fucking clue formation wise and team selection we look like an Alan Ball select eleven (RIP) Why do people assume Txixi and Soriano don't make mistakes ? They have employed a stroke able old Labrador as manager who will be gone in three seasons max. He bins Barry in a disgrace of a decision and keeps Garcia who is nowhere near as good or influential.

A bad bad appointment, the Spaniards don't give a shit, it's a win win situation wether they get peddled or not .

You do wonder in all of this where is the guy who knows the Premier League inside and out.[/quot

Dropping Navas and Aguero today is nothing short of a disgrace, I will add Dzeko and Fernandinho to that.
The guy is clueless , all this shit about knowing what the PL is like, really.

We've been given the runaround by Cardiff , Hull and to a lesser extent a Mark Hughes managed Stoke City.

Anybody have any idea why Edin wasn't involved today ?

Runaround in which all 4 of these players played in.

I think after a day or so some people are going to regret some of the stiff thay have posted on here tonight

Some hoping the manager gets sacked, bloody hell talk about over the top

blue underpants said:
kippaxblue76 said:
blue underpants said:
I have just got back and i am a little bit worse for wear but here is my take on it all
We have dropped the biggest bollock in Citys history in gettng shot of Mancini
We have hired near pensioner who has not got a clue what he has got himself into with the premier league and is badly out of his depth
The rags will muller us next week
That is all
Good night

One to many mate :)
Not enough, fuckers wouldnt serve us in the Brunswick, and its TOO by the way

It could be 'to' depending on the sense. For example, the contributor may have meant that only one (drink) was served to many people, so 'One to many'.

kippaxblue76 said:
flb said:

You do wonder in all of this where is the guy who knows the Premier League inside and out.[/quot

Dropping Navas and Aguero today is nothing short of a disgrace, I will add Dzeko and Fernandinho to that.

We've been given the runaround by Cardiff , Hull and to a lesser extent a Mark Hughes managed Stoke City.

Could have enhanced his supersub tag but didn't get the chance.

It's a disgrace mate , Edin performed well against Newcastle and Hull then is binned without a trace, Nasri inaffective on the road again starts instead of Navas.

flb said:
MC ID said:
flb said:
Totally agree mate and all these Txixi / Pellagrini arse lickers will soon be running to the hills mark my words, we look devoid of tactics and enthusiasm coupled with not having a fucking clue formation wise and team selection we look like an Alan Ball select eleven (RIP) Why do people assume Txixi and Soriano don't make mistakes ? They have employed a stroke able old Labrador as manager who will be gone in three seasons max. He bins Barry in a disgrace of a decision and keeps Garcia who is nowhere near as good or influential.

A bad bad appointment, the Spaniards don't give a shit, it's a win win situation wether they get peddled or not .

You do know that Aguero played Tuesday night in South America and is not fully fit. Navas played for Spain in midweek

You think we should play them 3 times in 7 days including all the travel?

It's called work in progress. We have a lot of BIG games coming up. We got what we usually get at Stoke. A draw.
No we move on.

citytill1die84 said:
flb said:

Runaround in which all 4 of these players played in.

LOL,good point. Don't expect to get a reply to that

Ducado said:
I think after a day or so some people are going to regret some of the stiff thay have posted on here tonight

Some hoping the manager gets sacked, bloody hell talk about over the top

Usual kneejerk reaction, we haven't played well yet but are still in the top 4 and we will only get better. You don't get a CV like MP if your a dummy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.