Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

That was a shit performance,again. Mansour will be asking where his £100 million as gone, it's not been seen since it left his wallet.

allan harper said:
That was a shit performance,again. Mansour will be asking where his £100 million as gone, it's not been seen since it left his wallet.
Half of it is in the treatment room whilst the other makes its debut at Stoke.

I think he'll understand. It's not that hard

Really worried about our away performances. There is hardly any easy away games in the PL. And Pellegrini showed no sign of ideas in 180 minutes vs Cardiff and Stoke.
Our best scoring opportunity yesterday was a shit Jovetic shot. And a Kolarov freekick over the bar. Nothing else...

The pace and intensity we play with is a joke compared to Liverpool and Arsenal away games. Like they would have energy to run more and faster while we dont. But yesterday even Stoke had more energy as a team.

Who thinks we have or have the capability to win at least 9 away games after those last 2 performances? because that's what we have to do to finish anywhere near top 3

Marvin said:
allan harper said:
Half of it is in the treatment room whilst the other makes its debut at Stoke.

I think he'll understand. It's not that hard

Although you are correct and I was taking the piss, the general point is we're playing shite, that isn't hard to understand.

If there was no end to our injury crisis, I'd be very worried indeed.

I'd have fancied our chances 1-0 up at Cardiff with 2 of Richards, Kompany and Demichelis there in defence to clear the corners.

Consistency and confidence and your best players out on the pitch is pretty essential, and they all go hand in hand

oppa gangnam style said:
Really worried about our away performances. There is hardly any easy away games in the PL. And Pellegrini showed no sign of ideas in 180 minutes vs Cardiff and Stoke.
Our best scoring opportunity yesterday was a shit Jovetic shot. And a Kolarov freekick over the bar. Nothing else...

The pace and intensity we play with is a joke compared to Liverpool and Arsenal away games. Like they would have energy to run more and faster while we dont. But yesterday even Stoke had more energy as a team.

This is spot on - We are getting out fought every game. This is even more of a problem because we seem to be giving the ball back a lot quicker once we have it.

I understand pelle is new and hi philosophies of certain thing may take time - BUT it does not take time to make sure the players play with the right attitude.

Yesterday performance was like the player could only see the CL game coming up which is important but so is the prem - What made fergie so good was his ability to keep his teams hungry all the time in every competition.

Teams at the top level may have an off day or the opposition may have a bit of luck but they don't normally play three games on the bounce as bad as we have - Thats what is worrying to me.

onceabluealways said:
oppa gangnam style said:

This is spot on - We are getting out fought every game. This is even more of a problem because we seem to be giving the ball back a lot quicker once we have it.

I understand pelle is new and hi philosophies of certain thing may take time - BUT it does not take time to make sure the players play with the right attitude.

Yesterday performance was like the player could only see the CL game coming up which is important but so is the prem - What made fergie so good was his ability to keep his teams hungry all the time in every competition.

Teams at the top level may have an off day or the opposition may have a bit of luck but they don't normally play three games on the bounce as bad as we have - Thats what is worrying to me.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts, I don't blame injuries, we have a top squad or at least I thought we had.

Shite game but im not worried yet. I'm glad we have got Cardiff and stoke away out of the way. Even before the fixtures came out I said that they will be shit away days for us. Teams like Cardiff, hull, stoke, just stick 10 men behind the ball or lunge all game, Im looking forward to battering them lot next week. If we don't perform next week then ill start to worry

Cheesy said:
hallstreetblue said:
The People on here, asking for Pellegrini's head after 4 GAMES, are obviously new comers and haven't been on the roller coaster ride through decades of misery, as the majority of us have. Have a word, or go and hunt some glory elsewhere. Spuds are lookin good aren't they? Go n' check em out!

Just out of interest, how many on here have asked for the manager to be sacked?

Not exactly in those words, but slagging the spaniards off for appointing him and saying he's clueless. Read into that what you will!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:11 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
hallstreetblue said:
The People on here, asking for Pellegrini's head after 4 GAMES, are obviously new comers and haven't been on the roller coaster ride through decades of misery, as the majority of us have. Have a word, or go and hunt some glory elsewhere. Spuds are lookin good aren't they? Go n' check em out!

Is that right mate???
Funny because I remember being on a lot of those roller coasters.

Yeah, but I thought you were staying well clear of the match day thread! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.