Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

We played poor again away from home . The only thing that makes me happy is we got a draw with a make shift team . Another bright side of yesterday was Chelsea losing to Everton . So look on the bright side we didn't lose like we did against Cardiff .

baildon blue said:
We played poor again away from home . The only thing that makes me happy is we got a draw with a make shift team . Another bright side of yesterday was Chelsea losing to Everton . So look on the bright side we didn't lose like we did against Cardiff .

Sorry, but that team should not be seen as makeshift. All them players have been bought as part of our
premier league squad.

baildon blue said:
£200 million makeshift team.

The cookie monster said:
baildon blue said:
£200 million makeshift ONE MAN team.

Edited mate..:-)

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
baildon blue said:

Sorry, but that team should not be seen as makeshift. All them players have been bought as part of our
premier league squad.

spot on Manchester city should not have players to make up the numbers we have paid top money for so called world class players who pick up very big wage each week

what gets me is this crap about mancini never giving the youth players a chance and that our new boss will bring in the youth players at every chance

well 5 first team players was out yesterday and we patched up a team of players asking them to play a role they don't play so why did not any of them start the game or but on the bench

only Boyata who I would say is not from the youth setup put been around to long to call him a youth player

hallstreetblue said:
The People on here, asking for Pellegrini's head after 4 GAMES, are obviously new comers and haven't been on the roller coaster ride through decades of misery, as the majority of us have. Have a word, or go and hunt some glory elsewhere. Spuds are lookin good aren't they? Go n' check em out!
Ihave been going since 1960, hardly a glory hunter

There are some positives. It's a point more than we got at Stoke in our league winning season. We've kept three clean sheets (God knows how, mind) in our opening four games. We're bedding in half the team (well, almost), have a manager who is shrewd and experienced enough to adapt to what are, in fairness, some glaring problems.
It's not time to panic, just yet.
That said, I sincerely hope we don't try & defend such a high line in the derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.