Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Shafter said:
When all is said and done....we were better than you yeasterday, we deserved to win, and it was only a result of our woeful finishing which meant we only came away with a point.

You can say what you want about Stoke but our "thugs" sould never ever ever ever ever dare to attempt to make you look average.......

....but we did!

How you all doing by the way :)
You played well, but we had a much changed team and that had a huge impact on the game. I bet when you saw our team, you thought you were in with a real chance of winning.

You had the better chances

argyle said:
jrb said:
Shafter said:
When all is said and done....we were better than you yeasterday, we deserved to win, and it was only a result of our woeful finishing which meant we only came away with a point.

You can say what you want about Stoke but our "thugs" sould never ever ever ever ever dare to attempt to make you look average.......

....but we did!

They did.

But I can say with 100% certainty that Stoke City will have another average season at best.

You may have won the war yesterday, but once again City will win the battle, come May.

Enjoy your draw, clean sheet, and point. :-)

The quote is the supposed to be the other way round mate.

After a self inflicted defeat on the thread, I have surrendered. :-(

Bluekiwi said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
m7mcfc said:
Barry was class for Everton today all the blue dipper sceptics were converted after 45 minutes. Big mistake letting him go.

Agreed

I posted something similar on his thread

Were getting quite good at letting players go just when we might need them. NDJ, Tev (god i miss Tevs love for the game) Kolo and now GazBaz. Just waiting on Sinclair to start dazzling on the wing for the Baggies.... alright perhaps that's a bit too much to expect:)

jrb said:
argyle said:
jrb said:
They did.

But I can say with 100% certainty that Stoke City will have another average season at best.

You may have won the war yesterday, but once again City will win the battle, come May.

Enjoy your draw, clean sheet, and point. :-)

The quote is the supposed to be the other way round mate.

After a self inflicted defeat on the thread, I have surrendered. :-(

Keep fighting the good fight :)

Lucky to get a point. If Stoke had better quality strikers it would have been 3 points to them.
Concerned about the money spent & lack of obvious improvement. Have I missed something ? Yes, we've scored a few & conceded very little (3 clean sheets) but the stats don't provide the complete picture.

citymad said:
Bluekiwi said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:

I posted something similar on his thread

Were getting quite good at letting players go just when we might need them. NDJ, Tev (god i miss Tevs love for the game) Kolo and now GazBaz. Just waiting on Sinclair to start dazzling on the wing for the Baggies.... alright perhaps that's a bit too much to expect:)
Not sure why people are still banging on about ''letting'' NDJ go. IIRC, he wanted a move to get more first team football. Remember; he was an infrequent starter in the title winning season. And yes, I do miss him.

Shafter said:

....but we did!

No sour grapes from me mate, thought you played really well and deserved the 3 points. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.