Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

hallstreetblue said:
Spuds are lookin good aren't they?
It's funny you should mention them. Anyone remember AVB and the talk around him when he started there? Especially after his disaster with Abramovich FC. And look at him/Spurs now.

Something we should think about perhaps. And I'm still of the opinion that Pelle needs to get us sorted pronto.

hallstreetblue said:
The People on here, asking for Pellegrini's head after 4 GAMES, are obviously new comers and haven't been on the roller coaster ride through decades of misery, as the majority of us have. Have a word, or go and hunt some glory elsewhere. Spuds are lookin good aren't they? Go n' check em out!

Not all of them are new

What you are witnessing is the fall out from the outer and inner debates of last season, the inners feel vindicated so they come on here to rub the outers noses in it, and when our form improves the outers will be on to rub the noses of the inners in it!

I would like to think that defensive midfielders are not a necessity for the EPL but without powerful box to box midfielders (think Viera and Petit from Arsenal's Invincibles) I fear they might be. Any system really needs to allow key players to use their strengths but the way we are playing does not allow Yaya, Silva and arguably Aguero to do this.

Charlie Adam looked a class above our players yesterday :-0

Ducado said:
hallstreetblue said:
The People on here, asking for Pellegrini's head after 4 GAMES, are obviously new comers and haven't been on the roller coaster ride through decades of misery, as the majority of us have. Have a word, or go and hunt some glory elsewhere. Spuds are lookin good aren't they? Go n' check em out!

Not all of them are new

What you are witnessing is the fall out from the outer and inner debates of last season, the inners feel vindicated so they come on here to rub the outers noses in it, and when our form improves the outers will be on to rub the noses of the inners in it!

In the end, will they shake it all about? ;-)

Hope everyones gotta better thinking head on this morning.

No need at all to panic yet, I haven't seen U*d do anything spectacular yet, Chelsea are dropping points, Arsenal are alright i spose but are a bit suspect defensively.

Calm down!!

hallstreetblue said:
Spot on

a point at stoke's never a bad result, but our performances haven't been good enough, much improvements needed, and im now thinking it might take a while before the team truly adapts to pellegrini's methods.

hallstreetblue said:

Just out of interest, how many on here have asked for the manager to be sacked?

Super David Silva 21 said:
I haven't seen U*d do anything spectacular yet, Chelsea are dropping points, Arsenal are alright i spose but are a bit suspect defensively.
I'll make myself a target for ridicule but I'll say it anyway: what about Liverpool?

IrelandSuperman said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I haven't seen U*d do anything spectacular yet, Chelsea are dropping points, Arsenal are alright i spose but are a bit suspect defensively.
I'll make myself a target for ridicule but I'll say it anyway: what about Liverpool?
You said it brother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.