Stone Roses to reform

Pezzer2 said:
Whilst we are on the Stone Roses theme

Had a couple of disagreements with a few deluded scousers. The song Mersey Paradise is in my eyes a song about the River Mersey which obviously runs through Manchester and was a place where a couple of them used to hang out as kids hence the lyrics. (Thats what I have heard anyway)
A few scousers I know are adamant it was produced for there love of Liverpool. The line "Rivercools where I belong " they thought was Liverpool's where i belong and that the song is a loving for the City of Liverpool.

Correct me if im wrong!

Oh and I have heard a rumour Mani said it was a sarcastic jibe at Liverpool about the shit from Manchester being washed and flushed down to Liverpool where it belongs,

It's "river cool", fact.

in a way this tout should be applauded, i mean as bannings go what a fucking cracker, easiest ever, i hate banning blues but touts do my shed in,then another mod beats me to his other user name.grrr.

Pezzer2 said:
Whilst we are on the Stone Roses theme

Had a couple of disagreements with a few deluded scousers. The song Mersey Paradise is in my eyes a song about the River Mersey which obviously runs through Manchester and was a place where a couple of them used to hang out as kids hence the lyrics. (Thats what I have heard anyway)

It's actually a tribute to the Sainsburys in Stockport, which lies adjacent to the covergence of the Tame and Goyt rivers to form the start of the River Mersey.

Mani and Brown went there to do a Friday big shop once, and they managed to wrestle a quid out of the one of the shopping trollies, so to celebrate they wrote a song about it. Fearing a long trademark dispute with Sainsburys, they decided to name the song after the river running past it. Starting with these few lines:

I'm eating sand when I need air
You can bet your life I'll meet a pike who'll
Wolf me down for tea tonight

obviously inspired by their Friday night big shop, they then went off a completely different tangent about where the song will go, but decided to stick with the title as they'd already written it down at the top of the receipt from Sainsburys and didn't have space to scribble the title out and put a new one.

That, is a complete fact *

* I made it up.

triger700 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
stimo said:
loved that gig, only problem was getting back. im not walking all that way ever again

haha I remember when we all walked fuckin' miles as well, fuck knows where we were I was wankered, didn't get home till about 1:30-2:00am we left Heaton Park about 11:30ish

Hope I see you there because I'll fucking twat you!!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 am --

citykev28 said:
mancmackem said:
I've reported the post, hope he gets banned.

nice one. i truly hope you and ban-mcfc enjoy the gig. blues helping each other out is the spice of life. ripping people off because you've been lucky enough to get through, meanwhile denying someone the chance to buy two for themselves is bastard wrong.

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm --

BlueStar1978 said:
Read mate! I got them for some mates, but seeing the prices they are going for I might as well sell them cover my cost for the tickets and hotel and make a proper day out for it.

You sound like the worst business man in world! What are you a tree hugger? One for all and all for one!! This isn't against the law you know:

oh i read it. you bought them for your mates who you decided were wankers the minute it occured to you that you could make a profit out of a fellow blue. you don't know how to sell on ebay so thought you'd come on here and tout.

the clock is ticking.....

and your a fucking prick!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:02 am --

de niro said:
citykev28 said:
nice one. i truly hope you and ban-mcfc enjoy the gig. blues helping each other out is the spice of life. ripping people off because you've been lucky enough to get through, meanwhile denying someone the chance to buy two for themselves is bastard wrong.

oh i read it. you bought them for your mates who you decided were wankers the minute it occured to you that you could make a profit out of a fellow blue. you don't know how to sell on ebay so thought you'd come on here and tout.

he's gone.

You should should give people a chance before rushing to get rid of them, KNOB HEAD!!!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 am --

If you knobs have given me the chance to explaine instead of being fucking ass holes you would have seen that I was trying to work this in favour of both of us. Tricky you say you have your tickets now?! I hope you have paid over the odds because that would make you a bigger arse hole than you already are! City fucking kev your just a knob! De niro thought more of you can see your just a fucking sheep! see you later knob heads!! boring shit anyway!

Nah got em at face value don't have the time of day for ticket tout's especially ones who are blues trying to make a profit out of his fellow supporters who actually want to go to the gig..... You clearly didn't give a fuck who got the tickets just as long as you made a nice easy profit if you really wanted it to work in our favour you would have offered me the tickets at face value I would of even given you an extra £20-£30 for being sound....... but whats an extra £20 when you can try to mug me off on Bluemoon for more then that, when judging by my posts you could tell I was gutted and desperate to go....

I bought 2 tickets off my mates brother.... not my mate but my mates brother and he could of mugged me off but nope face value he's asked for and I'll probably give him an extra £40 (£20 each from me and my mate whos going) he probably won't accept it but he's getting it regardless for being a class act not trying to rip me off...

Plllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssse if anyone has a spare(or two) i will gladly box em off with extra wonga, as a thankyou like.
I was let down badly yesterday and it's my 40th next month and me Mrs was gonna treat me to two tkts, she's gutted now as she could'nt get them yesterday, AND SO AM I:(

buzzer1 said:
Plllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssse if anyone has a spare(or two) i will gladly box em off with extra wonga, as a thankyou like.
I was let down badly yesterday and it's my 40th next month and me Mrs was gonna treat me to two tkts, she's gutted now as she could'nt get them yesterday, AND SO AM I:(

oiiii get in the queue ;)

shadygiz said:
buzzer1 said:

oiiii get in the queue ;)

Hahaha, i've hot THAT invisible cloak on.

triger700 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
stimo said:
loved that gig, only problem was getting back. im not walking all that way ever again

haha I remember when we all walked fuckin' miles as well, fuck knows where we were I was wankered, didn't get home till about 1:30-2:00am we left Heaton Park about 11:30ish

Hope I see you there because I'll fucking twat you!!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 am --

citykev28 said:
mancmackem said:
I've reported the post, hope he gets banned.

BlueStar1978 said:
Read mate! I got them for some mates, but seeing the prices they are going for I might as well sell them cover my cost for the tickets and hotel and make a proper day out for it.

You sound like the worst business man in world! What are you a tree hugger? One for all and all for one!! This isn't against the law you know:

and your a fucking prick!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:02 am --

de niro said:
citykev28 said:

he's gone.

You should should give people a chance before rushing to get rid of them, KNOB HEAD!!!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 am --

If you knobs have given me the chance to explaine instead of being fucking ass holes you would have seen that I was trying to work this in favour of both of us. Tricky you say you have your tickets now?! I hope you have paid over the odds because that would make you a bigger arse hole than you already are! City fucking kev your just a knob! De niro thought more of you can see your just a fucking sheep! see you later knob heads!! boring shit anyway!
Wow, you're an even bigger dick under your second username.
Stay classy.

for anyone that missed it

The Stone Roses Documentary
Download >>> <a class="postlink" href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHBN6R95" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHBN6R95</a>

Watch >>> <a class="postlink" href="http://www.megavideo.com/?d=VHBN6R95" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.megavideo.com/?d=VHBN6R95</a>

======================================================================================================================

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:48 pm --

Stone Roses - Remixes

Download >>> <a class="postlink" href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WQYI7S1I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WQYI7S1I</a>

======================================================================================================================

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:49 pm --

Stone Roses - Live @ the HAC
Download >>> <a class="postlink" href="http://rapidshare.com/files/400735412/The_Stone_Roses__Live___Hacienda_1989__-_All_The_Colours_Fade.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://rapidshare.com/files/400735412/T ... s_Fade.zip</a>

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:50 pm --

Stone Roses - Garage Flower

Download >>> <a class="postlink" href="http://rapidshare.com/files/400762517/The_Stone_Roses_-_Garage_Flower.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://rapidshare.com/files/400762517/T ... Flower.zip</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.