Stone Roses to reform

LongsightM13 said:
triger700 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
haha I remember when we all walked fuckin' miles as well, fuck knows where we were I was wankered, didn't get home till about 1:30-2:00am we left Heaton Park about 11:30ish

Hope I see you there because I'll fucking twat you!!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 am --

citykev28 said:
nice one. i truly hope you and ban-mcfc enjoy the gig. blues helping each other out is the spice of life. ripping people off because you've been lucky enough to get through, meanwhile denying someone the chance to buy two for themselves is bastard wrong.

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm --

oh i read it. you bought them for your mates who you decided were wankers the minute it occured to you that you could make a profit out of a fellow blue. you don't know how to sell on ebay so thought you'd come on here and tout.

the clock is ticking.....

and your a fucking prick!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:02 am --

de niro said:
he's gone.

You should should give people a chance before rushing to get rid of them, KNOB HEAD!!!

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 am --

If you knobs have given me the chance to explaine instead of being fucking ass holes you would have seen that I was trying to work this in favour of both of us. Tricky you say you have your tickets now?! I hope you have paid over the odds because that would make you a bigger arse hole than you already are! City fucking kev your just a knob! De niro thought more of you can see your just a fucking sheep! see you later knob heads!! boring shit anyway!
Wow, you're an even bigger dick under your second username.
Stay classy.
You missed it last night 2 threads got removed

one of them bluemoon moments where you had to be there everyone was a prick

Stone Roses, one classic album, one uninspiring album and an array of pretty awful solo projects.

Bunch of cunts as people - and they're rags.

Danbert said:
Stone Roses, one classic album, one uninspiring album and an array of pretty awful solo projects.

how many tickets have you got then?

MATCITY said:
Danbert said:

None - The problem i have with them is that the tickets are way overpriced and the gigs are so fucking huge that i can't see how they could be particularly enjoyable for anyone who 'really' loves the band.

For me they should have played a series of smaller shows like the Specials did.

Danbert said:
MATCITY said:
Danbert said:

None - The problem i have with them is that the tickets are way overpriced and the gigs are so fucking huge that i can't see how they could be particularly enjoyable for anyone who 'really' loves the band.

Not all rags either.

Reni is a blue.

Jasondh said:
Danbert said:
MATCITY said:

Not all rags either.

Reni is a blue.

Heaton Park will be shit for the following reasons

1.) They will play 'So Young'
2.) Ian Brown won't be able to sing
3.) John Squire will turn into Jimmy Page with boring guitar solos
4.) Cans of lager will be £5 a pop
5.) They will play tracks off The Second Coming
6.) Heaton Park will be full of scrotes and pick pockets.

Danbert said:
MATCITY said:
Danbert said:

overpriced? £55 for an all day event with other bands on as well. cheaper than the oasis gig there.

and that's why i'm planning on getting to the front.

Danbert said:
Jasondh said:
Danbert said:

Not all rags either.

Reni is a blue.

Heaton Park will be shit for the following reasons

1.) They will play 'So Young'
2.) Ian Brown won't be able to sing
3.) John Squire will turn into Jimmy Page with boring guitar solos
4.) Cans of lager will be £5 a pop
5.) They will play tracks off The Second Coming
6.) Heaton Park will be full of scrotes and pick pockets.

1. City used to play Jo
2. Stuart Pearce used to be our manager and couldn't manage
3. Corradi used to think he was a striker
4. Pints were about £5 a pop
5. We didn't score for half a season at home
6. Maine Rd and Coms has had its share of scrotes, (no offence fellow blues)

But we all still went....

I, like many other teens growing up in the late 80's early nineties adored the madchester scene. I bet they don't play anything from this: [bigimg]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFtfzy5o4nH4UyIaod0UwWcu_NJGakKReB0lAacpZEhqbiqGbrEw[/bigimg]

I hope i am wrong and it doesn't ruin my memories and knock them off that pedestal i have had them on since i had this: [bigimg]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToJwS3KbZz1sQybNO8eaV8LI80BW0f909o3Qyz5axIOz19Cks[/bigimg] removed from my memory with grands worth of therapy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.