"Stop the Boats"

Glad you’re aboard with him.

A reminder that saying you’ll do something doesn’t mean they will, unless they revert back to the Dublin agreement.

Still, if all it takes to secure your vote is a little sound byte, I can see how you voted gore Boris last time.

Just wait until someone promises magic beans.

Joined up policies needed.All these national service teenagers can line up on the beaches with pitch forks and keep the buggers out.
There’s actually a novel called “ The Wall” by John Lanchester which isn’t a million miles away from what you’ve suggested mate, it’s not a bad read.

What is their home country? Difficult to prove.
Which safe country would accept them?
Going back to my previous life, I did come across a Sudanese fella I’d encountered previously who’d been subsequently granted asylum as it was deemed too dangerous to return to Sudan. He was working at a car wash and I asked him how things were going, he said great “I’ve just come back off holiday.”
“Anywhere nice?” I asked.
“Yes Sudan,” he replied.

They grow into anything you want. £1000 per bean or £5000 for the seed bean and you can grow as much as you want for a lifetime supply.

Which one would you like?
Our government would buy the £1000 bean in April, to show budget restraint, before buying 500 more throughout the financial year, including 300 in the March to make sure their budget isn’t cut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.