Stop the world i want to get off moment

They may be, but Labour will be 10 times worse, I'm currently not a fan ATM of the Tories but to these fools in, heaven help us, and I personally can't vote, my MP is the current sitting Speaker of the house and because he legally cannot be removed I can't have a vote (I've not been able to vote for over 15 years now).
10 times worse, utter bolx, this lot have been an utter fucking disaster.

When a pint of lager became £5
Went to Chinatown in London to see the Chinese new year stuff. Popped into a boozer on a side street well away from everything. Pint and a half of lager, a rose, a lemonade, two crisps and some dry roasted.

£32!!!!

They may be, but Labour will be 10 times worse, I'm currently not a fan ATM of the Tories but to these fools in, heaven help us, and I personally can't vote, my MP is the current sitting Speaker of the house and because he legally cannot be removed I can't have a vote (I've not been able to vote for over 15 years now).

Curiously what exactly do you think will get worse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.