Stop the world i want to get off moment

I'm not normally one for these "old man yells at cloud" threads, but the day I saw NPC streamers was the day I knew we were doomed as a species.

Edit: for the uninitiated.

Reactions: MMA
When i realised that after working for 35 years and paying tax and NI every month the Government continue to take my money but wont give a penny more in National Pension payments.

All my older siblings and my Mum and Dad were members there. Every Saturday night to meet my Auntie and Uncle. They used to say they had some belting Saturday nights there in the 70’s:)
I’ve no doubt they would have been known to one another. I was a member there through the 80s mainly for the snooker and cards, rarely went into the concert room though remember everyone sitting at ‘their’ same table week on week including my folks.

I'm not normally one for these "old man yells at cloud" threads, but the day I saw NPC streamers was the day I knew we were doomed as a species.

That is one of the most disturbing things I have seen. What the fuck was all that about!!!

I'm glad I'm on my way out of this world and not just entering it. My grandkids (if I ever get any) are fucked.

After watching it, I still don't really understand what it's all about. It certainly seems more than a bit weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.