Strange/Indirect claims to fame

I was in a Titty bar in Calgary minding my own business (Like you do), a pissed up Hippy started chatting to me because I was English, We ended up on a monumental piss up all night and the rest of the Day at the famous Calgary stampede where I had arranged to meet some mates. First thing my mates said when we staggered up to them was "Fuck me where did Lemmy come from" ?? I shit you not unbeknown to me it was Lemmy from Motorhead, It wasn't until I looked at his pork pie on his face that I recognised him !!!!!

Bovril said:
I was in a Titty bar in Calgary minding my own business (Like you do), a pissed up Hippy started chatting to me because I was English, We ended up on a monumental piss up all night and the rest of the Day at the famous Calgary stampede where I had arranged to meet some mates. First thing my mates said when we staggered up to them was "Fuck me where did Lemmy come from" ?? I shit you not unbeknown to me it was Lemmy from Motorhead, It wasn't until I looked at his pork pie on his face that I recognised him !!!!!

Oh come on, seriously, how can you not recognise his voice, the boat race - you must have been seriously arseholed :)

Famous people must fucking run away from me as all my claims to fame are really crap -

My grandma's cousin was Joe Corrigan's Mum, and I shook his hand at a Junior Blues meeting at the Unicorn Hotel in Alty (it all goes downhill from here)

Our kid used to get on the same bus as Jonny Marr, I think he went to the same school - St Augustines which turned into St John Plessington - can anyone confirm?

I sold a radio to an Emmerdale actress when I worked as a salesman at Comet in Leeds - didn't know it until one of the admin girls told me - forgot her name now. Sold a big Philips telly and video recorder in rosewood cabinet to Crawford Ashley the boxer - nice guy, got a (comparatively) good commission for that one.

Went to see the Uk Subs this year in Leeds, and was sat having a quiet pint next to the merchandise table at the end, when Charlie Harper came over and did an old person walking fart sequence - parp, parp, parp with every step whilst he was approaching the girl selling his gubbins - he did not bat an eye nor give a fuck :)

Rorz88 said:
I was on the Victoria Centre advert for Christmas over the last 2 years - I was Leori from Grantham if anyone is from the area and saw it ? its on youtube ! Victoria Cente in Nottingham City Centre by the way !

Haha I've found you staring up Sarah from Newthorpe's skirt!

Went to school with Niall Quinn

Lived next door to Colin Farrell's granny

Once stood next to Blobby Charlton when he was in the nip getting an autograph. I was only 8 at the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.