Strange situation of City's exiled five players

I'm so sad Ned didn't make it at City
Bridge - not good enough. Happy to sit on bench for £££ - he is a mercenary
Ade - such a disappointment. Great start, poor attitude
Bellamy - I loved him playing for us. Like Dickov with more pace and skill. Sadly can't control his mouth and clearly too prickly a character
RSC - should never have been bought in the first place

Yeah, how dare Wayne Bridge not take a pay cut. What good's a contract if you can't just break it and push someone out the door.

zangatangring said:
God said:
Sell to highest bidder for all cases.
Shame about Ned as he looked like a good prospect at one point

Real shame. If this is anything to go by, could've epitomised Mancini's ideal tenacious center back.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNLOgj1jhUs[/youtube]

I understand why people would like to see him make it with us, but currently we need a centre-back to replace Lescott in the starting XI (not saying Lescott should leave) with more composure on the ball, more skill.

Whereas Onouha is in the same mold of CB as Lescott, but just not as experienced.

mancity1 said:
It really is an embarressment of riches as all those players would be automatic starters in any premier league side bar Manure , Chelsea and Arsenal and even those clubs would take on some of them if the price was right.

Clearly the aim for City is the title this year and provided all goes well and the team gells as well as is should and most of them have a full season with each other to draw on , Tevez or no Tevez the title is achievable now.

We still have to be on our metal and get better results than we did last season against Arsenal , Manure, Liverpool and Chelsea overall if we are to make up the difference.

its just an embarrassment really

I doubt they've been ignored. I'm sure the club is working even at this moment to sort their individual situations out.

ChorltonAzzurro said:
Hughes' relentless persuit of RSC and the astonishing transfer we paid for him despite having a fucking awful scoring record and being made out of glass, is something I will never fully understand

For all the media whining about Hughes getting pushed out, that signing showed the club backed him fully where it mattered.

BUT, much in the same way, Mancini has nailed himself to Dzeko and Balotelli.

Real to offer £8.7m + Fernando Gago for Adebayor according to Sport. But Gago is not really the kind of player we need, another holding midfielder.

LoveCity said:
Real to offer £8.7m + Fernando Gago for Adebayor according to Sport. But Gago is not really the kind of player we need, another holding midfielder.
how about a straigh swap for higuain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.