Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape for the Derby, EL 2 + 3 where from?

I am in the bottom tier but think its a great idea. i posted about having the blue glowsticks for the Arsenal Cup Game and several people slated me saying " it will look pathetic". Bollocks to you, do it mate, think it would look amazing. Hope you get it done, good luck.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I have now bought 10 Pale Blue steamers, they are 81 foot long, I will be cutting them down to 40 foot and I will need 5 my self but the other 35 I will be handing out to fans around me.

I'd check your maths ;-) 81 foot divided, equals 1x 41 foot and 1x40 foot, now you have 10, so that will make 20 in total, so you have 5, and it leaves 35 to hand out ? Do you turn water into wine as well ?

;-) (just joking)

I'd love to see the club create some blue and white ticker tape and give that out (put a pint (plastic) glass full under every seat, rather than give out flags.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Couldn't agree more. Can see it all now. Pitch covered in paper, rags calling it a council tip instead of the council house and it blowing all over the place throughout the game looking like Longsight Market on a Saturday night.

If you want to improve the atmosphere try getting people to sing instead like they do at other grounds. The fact you want to do something like this to get the atmosphere up epitomises everything that is wrong in terms of fans getting behind the team. Try singing for more than the first five seconds of the game instead.

if you really give a fuck what the rags say you really have got a problem, why cant we have the streamers and then get behind the team with many many many city songs, unlike the rags who just sing about us.

FUCK THE RAGS THIS IS OUR CITY

AGREE..........

FUCK THE RAGS , we do what we want to support our team and shouldn`t give a FUCK about them.

Its all about CITY,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji14CljFVBo[/youtube]

;-)

3 Samba Boys in 307 so we can help with this.

Nick,

I sit in 110 and have about 20 of these for donation if you want them.

crepebabyblue.jpg

Roger Ringpiece said:
My mate played on COMS in a Football Aid game two days after the UEFA Cup Final, he said the pitch was still covered in ticker tape type stuff then, so your one minute is a little way off the mark!

Freestyler said:
if we could get this done it would look epic, fuck clearing the pitch for a minute, who cares, so what?

well your mate is lying to you then isn't he, city didn't participate in football aid 2008 because of the uefa cup final being played, i know because i played in football aid 2007 and was going to play in 2008 again.

cleavers said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
I have now bought 10 Pale Blue steamers, they are 81 foot long, I will be cutting them down to 40 foot and I will need 5 my self but the other 35 I will be handing out to fans around me.

I'd check your maths ;-) 81 foot divided, equals 1x 41 foot and 1x40 foot, now you have 10, so that will make 20 in total, so you have 5, and it leaves 35 to hand out ? Do you turn water into wine as well ?

;-) (just joking)

I'd love to see the club create some blue and white ticker tape and give that out (put a pint (plastic) glass full under every seat, rather than give out flags.
Sorry, forgot to say that was the 2nd lot I had got.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:07 pm --<br /><br />
Ricster said:
Nick,

I sit in 110 and have about 20 of these for donation if you want them.

crepebabyblue.jpg
PMD you mate.

Freestyler said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
My mate played on COMS in a Football Aid game two days after the UEFA Cup Final, he said the pitch was still covered in ticker tape type stuff then, so your one minute is a little way off the mark!

well your mate is lying to you then isn't he, city didn't participate in football aid 2008 because of the uefa cup final being played, i know because i played in football aid 2007 and was going to play in 2008 again.

Haha love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.