Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape for the Derby, EL 2 + 3 where from?

Immaculate Pasta said:
29c1chs.jpg

2rxcfo7.jpg

2rvzcko.jpg

Any of these, hanging from the east or south stand second tier.

Do it.

Shouldn't that be 'Singapore Branch'

LOL.

<shakes head in disbelief>

I'm in.
East Stand level three Centre line row J.
What time? When the players run out after the handshake???

the steamers idea is terrific, but everyone whos going without streamers remeber to bring flags, inflatables, scarves and remember to SING

Roger Ringpiece said:
Couldn't agree more. Can see it all now. Pitch covered in paper, rags calling it a council tip instead of the council house and it blowing all over the place throughout the game looking like Longsight Market on a Saturday night.
If you want to improve the atmosphere try getting people to sing instead like they do at other grounds. The fact you want to do something like this to get the atmosphere up epitomises everything that is wrong in terms of fans getting behind the team. Try singing for more than the first five seconds of the game instead.

bluemanc said:
The tickertape idea will end up like the ballon idea a complete disaster,it will take the stewards ages to clear the pitch & will kill the atmosphere.
The banner/flags scarfs are all we need plus of course getting behind the shirt with noise.

LOL

I find it hard to believe this thread is serious. More like Blue Peter than Blue Moon.

Top idea in my opinion, if you cant get any stramers just use bog roll, easy to get hold of, cheap, just need to find blue roll lol

yeah what a stupid idea trying to get the support going. the atmospheres shite, glad someones tryin to get it sorted.

EL3/308.Interested of course.Meet on the day on the concourse? Maybe an idea to hand out to those actually sat on the front rows rather than give them to someone who sits a lot further back than the front row and has to sort of push forward to the aisle at the front,just an idea.I sit about 10 rows from the front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.