Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape for the Derby, EL 2 + 3 where from?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_(Internet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_(Internet</a>)

If you search on here for topics with the title East Stand. I did a list of members who sit there if your wanting to recruit people on the board to join in.

have you heard anything back on the email? i think this should be a sticky. anyone?

davymcfc said:
have you heard anything back on the email? i think this should be a sticky. anyone?
Not yet, although I have had another 20 donated for the day which I will be handing out.
I can't get on Hotmail at work so will check tonight.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:45 pm --<br /><br />
SouthStand211 said:
If you search on here for topics with the title East Stand. I did a list of members who sit there if your wanting to recruit people on the board to join in.
It would be great if someone could get interest going in the middle of EL3 and someone for the EL 3 at the North Stand end, like I say I am in 308 so will hand some out there and along the front of EL3
If there is group out there that could look at the 2nd level that would be great.
If not we could end up with people just handing them out on the day, we would get an effect straight away by getting poeple in the front rows joining in but it needs to be right across the stand.

Get this going will be immense!

Will have a nice view from the South Stand<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:21 pm --<br /><br />Get this going will be immense!

Will have a nice view from the South Stand

Sticky by any chance?

Trigger said:
Sounds good I should get a good view from bottom of east stand 107 perimeter!

Great to see city fans coming up with new ideas to improve the atmosphere and occasion.
whats a stewards view on the matter? would anyone have stuff like this taken off them. it may sound daft but the stewards in sunderland apparently took inflatables off people. they could be seen as "missiles".

CITY FOR LIFE said:
davymcfc said:
Not yet, although I have had another 20 donated for the day which I will be handing out.
I can't get on Hotmail at work so will check tonight.

-- Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:45 pm --

SouthStand211 said:
It would be great if someone could get interest going in the middle of EL3 and someone for the EL 3 at the North Stand end, like I say I am in 308 so will hand some out there and along the front of EL3
If there is group out there that could look at the 2nd level that would be great.
If not we could end up with people just handing them out on the day, we would get an effect straight away by getting poeple in the front rows joining in but it needs to be right across the stand.

Here you go guys.
6tmtkx.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.