Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

Uber Blues said:
Hi Nick, Nice to meet you today. The key to this is we must think BIG if we are to do it again. As you know i brought 25 carrier bags each half full with ticker for Colin Bell North West corners, thats 231 over the vehicle access and 230/232 either side. I gave the tesco's bags out spread across the blocks, and instructed people to grab a hand full and pass the bag around to others in the immediate area as it got close to the teams coming out. Folk were up for that and i thought it worked quite well, I also got my lad to take a couple of carriers up to CB3, again just over our blocks. I think basically what we need is a couple bluemoon guy's or girl's in each block next time if we want to attempt this again in the future, this is the only way to give it some serious IMPACT. The other thing is to launch masses of it of the front rows. I did my biggest bag over that vehicle tunnel below CB 231 and got good coverage over the lower tier, with lots of smiles looking back up! The only real fail was that people started to wet themselves and launched early, but the size and cut of the ticker made it flutter for a while anyway. That lot i did was about 450,000 bits, but that said 2 people in 4 TO 5 hours easy cut it up, it was a 5 ream box so 2500 A4 sheets and cost the grand total of 13.85p!... I would be happy to do it again for a big game, but we need more people to take charge of a block and really go to town with lots of carrier bags. Butty bags are a bit to small me thinks. INTER BLOCK RIVALRY IS THE WAY FORWARD AND 231 ARE KINGS OF TICKER AT THE MOMENT!! Still a great effort and i hope we do it again but on a much bigger scale. Keep the faith for 4th...COME ON CITY!!!!!
Steve.

You were superb today mate with your family, what a fantastic effort.

You are right, I started this as a one man band and with the help of just a few in the end, we made it look superb. Yes you are right we should pick a game next season, get on here on BM get one person per block and cover the entire COM's.

A very few of us pulled this off today to the level we did, add just 20 others to it and we are looking at 'WORLD CUP 78'
Lets talk in the Summer Months and become the new 'event for City' fans forum.

So happy to be a Blue today.

CFL

PS. Thank your family for all the cutting up......

Well done guys a great effort

This is funny
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/man-utd-chat/32141-going-city-match-just-warning-if-you.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/man-ut ... f-you.html</a>

The Beast 111 said:
This is funny
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/man-utd-chat/32141-going-city-match-just-warning-if-you.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/man-ut ... f-you.html</a>
Let me get this right,

This from a group of away fans that can't fill 2800 seats come in Gold and Green but play in Red and White and don't even fu@king sing.
What a fu@king joke, and then all get on their buses out side COM'S today to fu@king Plymouth of all places. Tell you what you sad cu@ts stick with your singer coming on the pitch to get your lot going. Piss pot of a USA club.

CFL from MANCHESTER

CFL absolutely fantastic efort to get so many involved.
It would have looked awesome with more streamers and bog rolls but I lost mine to the gestapo on the gate who said only paper was allowed and whilst I argued as best I could I got nowhere.
but top, top marks to you.

and a big shout for the fellow North standers who brought so much paper!

what were these surprises city did by the way?!? I missed it at first, think we wanted more toiler rolls than confetti.

Well done all the same though! Taking an active role in trying to improve the atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.