Stuart Pearce and the artificial simulated crowd noise

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Me. Versus West Brom first game of the year I think?

Everton wasn't it?

The start of the cheese movement at Eastlands.

God almighty yes. I was horrified, embarrassed, the lot. I thought it was Bolton.

What fucking idiot did this?

I have written one letter and two emails to the club in my life. The letter was after the appointment of Alan Ball. The first email was after this incident. I got quite a snotty reply, too, along the line of "supporters are always asking us to enhance the atmosphere and this was a genuine attempt to do it."

This is why I don't trust the people resposbible for, as they call it, the "supporter experience" at City, and was annoyed about being shoehorned into shit seats for the sake of "atmosphere" for the cup games. Some of these clowns have no idea what constitutes a football atmosphere. They'll have us holding up pieces of card, wearing curly wigs, singing pop songs along with the big screen while some cheeseball tells us "I can't hear you!" if they get their way.

Move the away fans to the other side of the south stand. Turn off the cheesey singalong tunes. Leave the fans to sort it.

Ha i remember this it was an embarrasment, on that note did anyone hear the running commentary over the tanoid against chelsea this season? i sit up in the gods so im closer to the speakers but that was a pretty daft error aswell lasted for about 30 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.