Stuart Pearce

Watching City under Pearce was like watching football with all the joy stripped out of it, under Ball it was like watching football with all the intelligence removed and under Clark like watching a team that had had its sanity stripped away. They were all an endurance test, but for different reasons.
All shit but at least in the Ball era we could still marvel at Gio Kinkladze. Under Pearce there was absolutely nothing.

Hughes was a decent coach for Blackburn - was ok for us but our owner knew we needed to upgrade the coach. Signed Vinny, Zabba, Bellers, de Jong, Tevez, Lescott, Barry and brought back SWP. One or two duds as well that didn't work, but for the above mentioned alone he deserves a bit of praise don't you think? Hughes was/is light years ahead of Pearce as a coach.
Hughes could spot a player.

The clown has predicted Newcastle to win the league and is fawning over them right now on Talkshite in the build up to tomorrow night's game.

They are playing in Europe for the first time in years, they also collapsed after their league Cup final defeat last year. I'd also argue that they obtained top 4 thanks to the poor form of 2 maybe 3 other teams. It will be a different story this year.

Add this prediction to the daft things he's done. (Having a Teddy on the sideline, releasing an album of fans chanting).

The clown has predicted Newcastle to win the league and is fawning over them right now on Talkshite in the build up to tomorrow night's game.

They are playing in Europe for the first time in years, they also collapsed after their league Cup final defeat last year. I'd also argue that they obtained top 4 thanks to the poor form of 2 maybe 3 other teams. It will be a different story this year.

Add this prediction to the daft things he's done. (Having a Teddy on the sideline, releasing an album of fans chanting).
He gets paid to be a controversial/idiotic gob shite on talkshite

Anyone remember when the PA played a recorded chant of “Psycho, psycho” during a Pearce era home game? The reaction around me was mainly embarrassed bewilderment

That’s Newcastle fucked then.
This clown gets everything wrong!

Very good and tough player but a useless manager bordering on being mentally ill in that capacity. Who brings a goalkeeper on to play upfront? That's before we even get onto Beannie the fucking horse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.