Stuart Pearce

Sorry that award goes to Clueless Hughes. He was the manager that did convince me to give up my season ticket..... until he left.
Hughes has the far better managerial career and although not brilliant at City did a much better job than the manager who acheived our worst points total in the Premier League. Surpassing Alan Ball.

Hughes has the far better managerial career and although not brilliant at City did a much better job than the manager who achived our worst points total in the Premier League. Surpassing Alan Ball.
I have to take issue with the "better managerial career" point...... Blackburn? QPR? Bradford? he slowly slid down the greasy pole.

I have to take issue with the "better managerial career" point...... Blackburn? QPR? Bradford? he slowly slid down the greasy pole.
Europe. Semi finals of the Worthington Cup. Better win percentage than Pearce. Better recruitment at City too.....

Europe. Semi finals of the Worthington Cup. Better win percentage than Pearce. Better recruitment at City too.....
I totally respect your views but I'd give up trying to convince me because it will be a pointless task you will never ever succeed. I used to call him "flat arse" Hughes because he spent the whole game sat on the bench... If we went a goal down there was absolutely no reaction, no direction. I totally despised the man... obviously.

The biggest common trait between Hughes and Pearce was their ability to remove all joy and hope from the fans of the teams they manage.

Hughes was a bang average manager, who slowly regressed as football left him behind.

Pearce was a totally shit manager, with only half a brain cell, who’s only real success was with the U21s.

Alan Ball supersedes both though, for me, as the worst manager during my lifetime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.