Stuart Pearce

With a team that had achieved back-to-back promotions, and with several players, who’d been part of the squad in the third tier.
i was replying to the post below

Hughes has the far better managerial career and although not brilliant at City did a much better job than the manager who acheived our worst points total in the Premier League. Surpassing Alan Ball.

and I was just questioning whether it was joe royle who had our worst premier league points total not alan ball or pearce

i was replying to the post below

Hughes has the far better managerial career and although not brilliant at City did a much better job than the manager who acheived our worst points total in the Premier League. Surpassing Alan Ball.

and I was just questioning whether it was joe royle who had our worst premier league points total not alan ball or pearce
Fair enough, but you would have saved yourself a lot of flak, if you’d quoted the post you were replying to.

No chance. He wouldn't be in the top (bottom?) 10. If you lived/suffered through the late 80s and through the 90s,you could easily name five or 6 from that era alone.
Sorry Buddy I've been here through tin and thin since 1968, seen it all and IMO he was an absolute waste of space.

He had a good squad but was absolutely clueless.... IMO

Sorry Buddy I've been here through tin and thin since 1968, seen it all and IMO he was an absolute waste of space.

He had a good squad but was absolutely clueless.... IMO
Frizzell
Sainty
Benson
Coppell
Ball
Pearce
McNeill
Saunders
Allison (second coming)
Neal
Hart
Wild (apparently, before my time!)
Poyser (ditto)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.