Stupid little things that bug you

Those Land Rovers with the offset rear reg plates.
Trying to look all Picasso and avant garde.
Instead just looking M&S boring.

In defence of the microwavable rice packets - they're good for work lunches. If you take some leftover chilli or whatever to work for lunch you can't exactly make fresh rice in an office microwave.

The Aldi flavoured microwave rice packets are pretty good.
Well yeah, I can see the attraction for office types..
I imagine chilli might be a bit of a risk though, isn't there a danger of spillage onto a freshly ironed shirt or do you all keep bibs in your filing cabinets..?

Last edited:
It should be illegal for plumbers and sparks to remove any type of flooring.
Witnessed plumbers doing it today and sparks cutting out studs to install wall sconces.
Almost nutted the drywaller who, for some reason, thought the guy trimming out the house was his woman.
The painter just wouldn't shut the fuck up.
Told them all to "fuck off and see how you do tomorrow coz I'm staying home".

Witnessed plumbers doing it today and sparks cutting out studs to install wall sconces.
Almost nutted the drywaller who, for some reason, thought the guy trimming out the house was his woman.
The painter just wouldn't shut the fuck up.
Told them all to "fuck off and see how you do tomorrow coz I'm staying home".
All creaking floors are caused by these cowboys.

That new way of packing minced meat is a fucking bastard. I accept it may cause less waste and I don't want to choke a whale just for the hell of it but I find it no better than the old solid plastic bases with a soft top but the meat is somehow vacuum packed in there and comes out in one big blob that is then really hard to cook with. Just started a chilli and it took ages to break down the meat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.