Stupid little things that bug you

I missed a car by an inch this morning , he couldnt be arsed to give way to the right and pulled out in front of me , fucking basic rule is give way to the right , saves us all banging in to each other ffs

I missed a car by an inch this morning , he couldnt be arsed to give way to the right and pulled out in front of me , fucking basic rule is give way to the right , saves us all banging in to each other ffs
Drive more slowly....

You do mean when you were driving, don't you? Not as a pedestrian, I'm guessing ;)
You never know...I see crazy people walking in the middle of the road around here many times.

Visited my local Tesco this morning, just by the entrance there are a a few bays clearly marked "Set down and Drop off only". All bays were occupied and all cars empty & locked. A woman came out with a trolley full of shopping and unloaded into the car.
I cannot abide these self-entitled people who get away with such selfish behaviour because the car park staff are too timid to admonish them.

The inappropriate use of the word amazing. It’s not amazing that I’ll be in Tuesday or amazing that that my gas meter is in a cupboard outside or amazing you can park outside my house. Some fleas can jump over 200 times their own body length, that’s amazing.

Went into Morrisons yesterday and there were a whole bunch of people playing ukeleles in the lobby like demented George Formby impersonators.

A crime against humanity. I could not quite take it in, but it got right on my tits.
Banjo GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.