Stupid little things that bug you

Try hards who say they live in Didsbury when they actually live in Burnage or Withington. I've nothing against those places by the way, just find it cringeworthy.
Or they put village at the back of the name to make it sound posher. They haven’t been effing villages for about 200 years. They are now just Manchester conurbation's

In between the football I watched a couple of competition shows this week of people buying antiques and then selling them at auction
They seemed to know what they were talking about but the team that won lost nearly £200.
The presenter was delighted in telling them that they won.

Its a bit like that show with Jay Blades where he gets things from a skip, spends £500 fixing them up and then tells us he made £50 profit.
The basic flaw in the concept of programmes like Bargain Hunt and Antiques Road Trip is that the contestants effectively buy the stuff at retail and sell at wholesale. The chances of making a profit are therefore not great.

- People on public transport who talk on the phone as if no one else is around
- people who complaint about things, always, no matter what.
I read some Spinnaker Resorts reviews , place which i love, and some of them are just horrible. I don't understand how people have so much negativity these days.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.