Stupid little things that bug you

Adverts on the radio that are trying to be "mildly amusing"

e.g. The latest one for Green Flag breakdown service......"I've just been out for a lovely meal with my in-laws, but my car's broken down"....then a funny bit at the end.

Or that little **** and his mother telling me not to flush wet wipes down the toilet.

And Paddy fucking McGuinness

Twats at the front of the check out queue who whilst having a long drawn out conversation with the cashier, who clearly doesn't give a fuck, keeps looking down the line of impatient customers as though they are all in agreeance with her...
' Just fuck off, my ice cream is melting....'
The simple answer is take your knob out of it.

Adverts on the radio that are trying to be "mildly amusing"

e.g. The latest one for Green Flag breakdown service......"I've just been out for a lovely meal with my in-laws, but my car's broken down"....then a funny bit at the end.

Or that little **** and his mother telling me not to flush wet wipes down the toilet.

And Paddy fucking McGuinness
Just Paddy fucking McGuiness. The unfunny man's funny man. Bastard's been stealing a living as a comic for years!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.