Stupid little things that bug you

Awful hygiene that. Dirty bastard

On a similar topic, I've always been surprised that people wash their hands after using the toilet in a public place, only then to touch the door handle with their hand.

I always use my sleeve to open the door after washing my hands. Obviously it's a dirty sleeve put it's better than my hand touching it after hundreds of people have used their handle with their hands after handling their knobs.

Probably a futile act as naturally you would end up touching other surfaces later but still, it still seems odd to wash your hands then touch a pissy door handle.

Going complete old git here, somethings that annoy me are:
“Fur babies”
“Pet parents”
“Craft”…..
“Artisan bakers”
“ORGANIC botanicals”
Using vegan on stuff just to make it sound sexier..
People blaming being fat on under active thyroid (I have one and you just have to work harder and watch what you eat)
And obviously, scousers
"Pre-loved" for second- hand
"Un-alived" for dead" (actually heard an American news woman use that when describing bombing victims in Gaza)

In the past few weeks we've been clearing things ready for the big move. We are giving things away for free, rather than being bothered selling them.

People still act like c***s when it's free. They don't turn up when they say they will, give bullshit excuses, as if they are doing you a favour.

Even worse when the same people are asking for absolutely everything, as if you're too stupid to know that they are just after collecting and selling said items !

In the past few weeks we've been clearing things ready for the big move. We are giving things away for free, rather than being bothered selling them.

People still act like c***s when it's free. They don't turn up when they say they will, give bullshit excuses, as if they are doing you a favour.

Even worse when the same people are asking for absolutely everything, as if you're too stupid to know that they are just after collecting and selling said items !
Going through the same process, we leave our place in 2 weeks.

Some people are really nice, some are completely unreliable. I honestly think giving things for free is a problem, it attracts the unreliable in society.

"Pre-loved" for second- hand
"Un-alived" for dead" (actually heard an American news woman use that when describing bombing victims in Gaza)
"Un-alived" has made it out of streaming/youtube now...
Think it started out being done on Twitch/Youtube as apparently using dead, killed, (and other unacceptable words) can lead to the streams getting demonetised (not being paid the revenue from adverts).

"Un-alived" has made it out of streaming/youtube now...
Think it started out being done on Twitch/Youtube as apparently using dead, killed, (and other unacceptable words) can lead to the streams getting demonetised (not being paid the revenue from adverts).
Are any of, "gone to join the choir invisible", "pushing up the daisies",
or "snuffed it", acceptable?
John Cleese asked me to ask.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.