Stupid little things that bug you

On a similar topic, I've always been surprised that people wash their hands after using the toilet in a public place, only then to touch the door handle with their hand.

I always use my sleeve to open the door after washing my hands. Obviously it's a dirty sleeve put it's better than my hand touching it after hundreds of people have used their handle with their hands after handling their knobs.

Probably a futile act as naturally you would end up touching other surfaces later but still, it still seems odd to wash your hands then touch a pissy door handle.
I try hard not to touch door handles, banisters or anything where the general public are encouraged to place their grubby hands. I always try to use my sleeve of my coat or cardi.
You’d be amazed at how many women don’t wash their hands after using the toilet. Disgusting.

I try hard not to touch door handles, banisters or anything where the general public are encouraged to place their grubby hands. I always try to use my sleeve of my coat or cardi.
You’d be amazed at how many women don’t wash their hands after using the toilet. Disgusting.
Except..... we lived with and adapted to germs over thousands of years. Henry the 8th probably didnt wipe his own bum and I'm sure his minions had even less of a health care system.... but they survived. We are now so risk adverse we are going backwards.
Lighten up Normy, we drank water from a hosepipe and played with lead soldiers.

I'm The same it's amazing how many men don't wash their hands as well, I always use a paper towel to open the door to get out of the toilet. Otherwise you're touching a handle. That's probably got drops of urine on it.. or even something worse.

Last edited:
I'm The same it's amazing how many men don't wash their hands as well, I always use a paper towel to open the door to get out of the toilet. Otherwise you're touching a handle. That's probably got drops of urine on it.. Are even something worse.
door handle scouser borne bad cat aids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.